chapter 116-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 116: [Three more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 116: [Three more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
[The sound waves are too strong and will be hit on the ground]

[Skill Description]: After purchasing this product, silently reciting the name of the skill can cause creatures to produce "buffs if the sound waves are too strong to be hit on the ground" for five seconds.

Anyone who hears this song will bump into the ground for five seconds if they don’t shake it immediately.

Even holding on to the wall will not work.

This is the purpose of this skill.

Ji Wuxiu is also curious about whether this mutant bug with good balance can resist the buff brought by the skill.

At this moment, the system prompts: [Host, suggest that you can upgrade this skill, after all, it has a one-minute CD time, which is very unfavorable for you. 】

When Ji Wuxiu heard it, he felt that it made sense, "System, then you can help me to level 4 quickly."

There are not many points required for level four, and the buff time should be extended a lot.

【Ding! After the upgrade, the level 4 skills are the same as before, but the buff has been extended to 20 seconds. 】

Ji Wuxiu suddenly had a bottom in his heart.

This is similar to the result he just estimated.

Otis stood nearby, always paying attention to the changes of the little pet.

From the beginning of the little pet's arrogance and arrogance, to the later stalemate, it was obviously about to be unable to hold on.

Otis was concerned about the safety of the little pet, and couldn't bear it anymore and immediately rushed up.

He must help the little pet.

But after running a few steps, Otis paused again, looking at the sudden change ahead, his expression suddenly uncomplicated.

Because the mutant worm started to wander inexplicably, it looked like it was drunk. It clearly had many worm legs to help balance, but it still couldn't stop wandering, and finally fell completely unable to support it.

The huge body slammed into the surrounding buildings, and with the rumbling sound, the towering building turned into ruins in the blink of an eye.

It looks very shocking.

The mutant insect looks very embarrassed at the moment. It desperately balances its body, but its body is just disobedient. It swayed several times and knocked down the surrounding buildings again, and even accidentally was pressed by the building, and the heavy object was pressed. On the body, the mutant insect could not help but make a cry of pain. It peeled away the heavy object on its body and struggled to crawl out, but it still couldn't stop shaking.

This scene shocked all the audience who watched the live broadcast, as well as Otis.

The barrage is also refreshing crazily at this moment.

[Then how could the mutant bug be, why it keeps dangling incessantly? 】

[Has a great **** come out and analyze what's going on? 】

[This time is most suitable for a sneak attack, why doesn't that mutant beast attack the mutant insects quickly! ! ! It makes me anxious to death. 】

[You go, you go, shut up if you dare not. 】