chapter 22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 22: Take the initiative
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 22: Take the initiative
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the three of them recovered, the creature that could bring them wealth had already escaped, and more importantly...their backpacks were gone.

The three of them couldn't care about who made them dizzy. The first reaction was to follow the trail to hunt down the creature.

After chasing for more than ten minutes, with the rich experience of the gray-clothed man, they soon discovered the hiding place of the creature.

"It's there!" Seeing the familiar black and white fur ball, the man in black couldn't help being excited, and hurried to chase after him.

Ji Wuxiu was a little surprised. The three of them actually found him. He quickly backed up a few steps, planning to use that [the sound wave is too strong, it will hit the ground if it doesn’t shake]

In the distance, the panther who was following the smell immediately yelled, "Oh!"

—Ugly creature, I'm here to save you!

Ji Wuxiu's eyes lit up, and he immediately used 【The sound wave is too strong, and it will hit the ground if it doesn't shake. 】

The three of them immediately stopped, and the familiar dizziness hit again. They held their heads and slumped to the ground, let alone chasing them, I'm afraid it would be difficult to even stand up.

The Black Panther looked at the timing and immediately used the ability to attack the three of them.

The three of them screamed immediately, most of their clothes were scorched, and they looked particularly embarrassed.

The Black Panther came to Ji Wuxiu, sniffed Ji Wuxiu, and breathed a sigh of relief after making sure that there was no **** smell.

Ji Wuxiu twitched his mouth and pushed the Panther's head away.

At this time, the five-second buff time has come, but the three of them are still lying on the ground. Although they lose their combat effectiveness and are injured, they are not life-threatening.

Ji Wuxiu watched this scene.

A bold plan gradually emerged in his heart.

Later, after confirming that the three were still alive, Ji Wuxiu immediately left here with Leopard.

But the three people wanted to continue chasing the hairy ball, but due to the injury and inconvenience, they had to gritted their teeth and gave up, hiding in the forest, struggling to survive and recuperate, until they finally got out of the forest, almost tears. Come out, finally escaped.

Ji Wuxiu returned to the tree hole with the leopard, and the black hair ball rolled over quickly, squeaking non-stop, and his tone was full of joy.

Leopard disliked the black fur ball being too noisy, pressing a paw on the ground, pressing the ball into a flat cake, rubbing it back and forth badly, and ridiculed silently.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't bear it, and wanted to rescue the fur ball, but fur ball made a rippling cry, immersed in it, unable to extricate himself.

Ji Wuxiu twitched his mouth, no longer paying attention to the black hair ball with m-proneness, but looking at the black leopard, could not help feeling that the mutant beast's recovery ability seemed too abnormal.

In the next few days, the weather was calm and the black panther would be extra careful every time he went out hunting. More importantly, it seemed to realize that it was insufficient in its abilities and began to practice its abilities and physical reactions.