CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️

RUHAAN POV :

I can see the fear in her eyes. She was scared and shivering .

I don't know why but I don't like that . I moved my guard aside and I came in front of her but just then she fainted.

I caught hold of her in my arms . Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face . She was in her black robe and hat .
I saw a medal around her neck .

My bride is so talented , She is a topper.
I said to myself. I sighed one of my guard to pick up her belongings which was fell on the ground when she fainted.

I picked up her in my arms . She is so lite weight . I made her sit in my car beside me and we started towards our destination.

For the first time I feel so comfortable around a woman and I put her head on my shoulder. I didn't want her to wake up . I feel she is awake so I put little chloroform near her nose and she fell asleep.

We reached my personal plane . I picked up her in my arms and I commanded my pilot to move towards my personal island .

My secretary made all the arrangements of weeding. I took her into the room and I told the maids to get her ready soon .

Well today is my weeding so , I too got ready in my perfect sherwani . The pandit fixed the muhurat at night as I ordered .

Coz I know she can't wake up so early due to chloroform. I feel she didn't sleep last night coz she is too brave and fought with my guards .

Well I'm ready and I checked myself in the mirror and I went to check my bride . The maids made her wore the bridal lehenga and done with her hair style .

She was still asleep. The maids didn't put
any jewellery yet but they are done with the lite makeup as I told them .

I ordered them to leave the room. They all left leaving us alone in the room .

She was sitting in a chair with her eyes closed . I bent down standing on my knees and looked at her . I never knew I could ever be lost in someone whom I just met .
I never trust anyone but I wanna trust her . She feels like an angel fallen from heaven just to be with me . I don't know why I feel the raising of my heartbeat.

Suddenly my phone rang and I came into my senses. I got up and checked my phone and it wasn't something important. So I cut the call.

Soon I realised I was so lost into her .I just blinked my eyes took a deep breath.

What's happening to me ? Why is this girl affecting me ? I don't know why and how I just ignored those questions.

I feel she was not in her complete bridal look . She doesn't wore any jewellery yet . So I thought to make her wear the jewellery by myself.

I started with anklets . I bent down took her left feet and placed it on my thighs and made her wore the anklets , I did same with her right feet too . Her feet are so beautiful just like a white daisy flower .