CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION

AUTHOR'S POV :

Sriya and ruhaan were going downstairs and they saw diya was embarrassed sitting on the couch covering her face , Aditya was burst into laughing seeing diya's state .

Aditya spoke " That's why I call you kiddo don't you have any manners ? You need to knock the door before going in and mostly importantly couples room " .

Diya took the pillow and throwed at Aditya face she spoke " I thought jiju went to office and why didn't you tell me before . It's your fault I just wanted to suprise my akka ".

Aditya spoke controlling his laugh " ok fine even I don't know Bro didn't went to office . Ok just tell me what were they doing that made you feel so embarrassed ? ".

Diya looked at him angrily and she started hitting adi . Adi caught her both hand pulling her closer , their eyes locked . Adi was lost in diya's eyes not knowing what's happening , diya felt her heartbeat raised due to his sudden action .

Meanwhile ruhaan and Sriya felt so awkward , sriya really wanna a dig a hole and jump into it .

Ruhaan released a breath and he cleared his throat " ahmm ahmm " to get their attention .

Diya and adi came into their senses and they got up quickly , diya acted as nothing happened she spoke " Hi jiju and Hi akka " .

Ruhaan said " Hi diya " , Sriya smiled and opened her arms to hug diya . Adi spoke to divert the awkwardness " Bro from now on I'm working in my own company and now you can't make me do your work , my company needs me bro " .

Ruhaan said " ok fine adi and thankyou for helping me " .

Adi hugged ruhaan saying " why sorry bro we are not just friends but bro's " .

Everyone got out from their awkwardness .

Sriya spoke " diya did you came alone ? ".

Adi said " No bhabhi I bought her here " .

Ruhaan and Sriya didn't understand anything .

Ruhaan spoke " And why did you bought her here ? ".

Adi replied " Bro ! Did you forgot you sponsored diya to promote our new sports shoes " .

Ruhaan remembered and spoke " yup I know but I didn't told you to bring her now right ! ".

Diya felt bad and she spoke " I'm sorry jiju to disturb you actually I don't know you don't want me to come I'll just go ".

Sriya hit Ruhaan's head and spoke " diya he didn't mean that ! ".

Ruhaan spoke " Yes diya I didn't meant like that , I'm happy to see you here it's just that I didn't know you are coming so , I just asked adi ".

Diya put a sad puppy face and she didn't looked at ruhaan .

Sriya hugged diya , she sighed ruhaan to say sorry .

Adi spoke " Bro what did you do ? How can you make your sister feel bad ? ".

Ruhaan saw diya was really upset he regretted and he bent down before diya . He caught his ears saying " I'm sorry my little sister I didn't mean that " .

Diya looked at ruhaan and spoke " Sorry accepted jiju " and she smiled .

Ruhaan got up and she hugged ruhaan .

Adi spoke " well bro Diya had a busy schedule and I requested her coach to give her a week leave so , that we can promote our brand with diya . After a week diya has training . So , I bought her now ".