CH - 43 THE BIG DAY

SRIYA'S POV :

Three months passed and today is the big day of my life IIGF competition is gonna start in 1 hour . I'm ready for it with all my heart and excitement . Just then a message popped in my phone . It's from ruhaan " All the best sweetheart ".

A smile formed on my face and this one message gave me more courage and confident . I really can't wait to see ruhaan after my performance . I know I over reacted that day coz I was shocked when ruhaan told me he met Siddharth Annaya ( brother ) coz he was jealous . As I told him he really didn't met me in these 3 months and I can't stop myself to talking with him . After a week when he left to Mumbai I called him and we cheered for eachother .

After that we didn't talk much coz we both are busy but we talked before we go to sleep .

Ruhaan daily sent me my favourite Juliet roses with a letter saying " I love you sweetheart and All the best " .

My husband is a gem and these 3 months ruhaan made so many projects and his new brand launch sports collection was a big hit . Diya and Aditya ad shoot was a blockbuster . Guess what just a week before there was an international basketball match and India won the match . Diya was the best player in it . Things went so good and ruhaan's stock market shares and his company market value raised just in a week after diya's match . Even Aditya was doing good with his company I'm proud of him .

Aditya and diya became so popular that people are calling them with couple hastags #Adya . I didn't expect such things but Aditya and diya weren't awkward by those hastags . That's a good thing .

Everything was going so perfect and I can't say how happy I was when I watched the winning moment of diya . Dad and mom were so happy that mom was unable to speak and dad cried when we watched the Winning moment .

Well today I'm in Colombo , Sri Lanka waiting for the Grand finale to start .

I'm so glad that we won in first two rounds . Now it's the last round and I hope we gonna win this round .

I took and deep breath and Siddharth Annaya came to me he said our performance is the last and final performance and till then we can watch other dancers performance . I said okay and the program started . The judges lit the diya infront of Nataraj .

We watched the performances from back stage . Each and every performance was literally mind blowing and jaw dropping . The bharatnatyam performance was literally gave me goosebumps . I think Siddharth Annaya noticed me and my dance teacher too . They spoke " We can do our best 👍🏻 " . I smiled and I know feeling low before the performance would impact our performance . I gathered myself and taking a deep breath I prayed to lord Shiva in my heart .

Now it's time the show host announced our dance group to come on to the dance floor . We did . I took slow steps with confidence .

We took our positions and about to start our dance I saw ruhaan and my whole family sitting in the audience cheering for me . I overwhelmed with joy .

The music played 🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵

Our dance started ......

RUHAAN'S POV :

Finally the day has come I'm gonna witness my sweetheart dance . The proud moment for me .

I'm really waiting for her dance and the show host finally announced .

She came towards the stage in slow steps with confidence in her eyes . This is my first time witnessing her in her dance costume . She is just looking like a goddess to me . She looked at me and a smile formed on her face . I cheered for her .