THE EPILOGUE

SRIYA'S EPILOGUE :

I was a simple girl who always thinks I shouldn't fall in love coz parents won't allow and my father is so strict that he can literally kill the person if I ever love someone . So I always thought my destiny is an arranged marriage .

But my destiny had some other plans for me it's " RUHAAN " my husband . I never thought my marriage would be forced .
It was a forced marriage for me but who thought my forced marriage husband would turn into my dream boy ...!!!

He married me mistakenly but our marriage was never a mistake it's our destiny .

Ruhaan loved me unconditionally and respected me . What can I ever ask from a person who married me forcefully and I eventually fall in his love .

Ruhaan really took a great care in my pregnancy and my athaiya didn't made me lift a spoon she fed me with her own hands and took care of me like a baby .

I was worried in my 3rd month when the doctor said that something is off in my pregnancy but she assured baby's health and heart beat are fine and I shouldn't stress much .

I was really so careful and ruhaan shifted his office to home he did work from home till my delivery and he only went to office on some important meeting and conferences .

In 5th month I was feeling some uneasy so I went to hospital with ruhaan the doctor did scanning and she did my checkup . She said Congratulations Mr and Mrs Agarwal you have twins .

I was surprised and my eyes are filled with tears , I looked at ruhaan who placed his hand on my belly looking into my eyes he kissed my forehead and we went home .

I saw my dad and mom arrived along with diya . I hugged maa and we told everyone that I'm carrying baby twins .

Maa wants me to take home for my baby shower but ruhaan didn't agree .

My baby shower was done here in my in laws house .

In nights I used to sleep on Ruhaan's chest as I was unable to sleep properly .

Well I told ruhaan If we are blessed with son's I will decide the name and if we are blessed with daughter then you gonna decide their names .

He spoke sweetheart what if we are blessed with a daughter and a son .

I looked at him and spoke then you name our daughter and I'll name our son .

He kissed by baby womb and hugged me .

I don't know how time passed and it was my 1st week of 9th month and I started getting labour pains .

Ruhaan immediately took me to hospital and my water broke , I felt my condition is gonna worse but the doctors are saviours . I screamed when I delivered my first baby and again I screamed aloud I delivered my second baby . The pain was unbearable .

I felt unconscious .

We are blessed with baby boy and baby girl

We are blessed with baby boy and baby girl .

After few days I became normal and we had our babies naming ceremony .

As we decided ruhaan named our daughter as Ruhi and I named our son Srihaan .

I feel something is going on between diya and Aditya .

What's going on ? What do you guys think ?

Bye 👋🏻 everyone let's meet in upcoming story of diya and Aditya " LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL "

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

THANKYOU FOR READING GUYS

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

THAT'S THE END OF MY STORY
MY WORTHY MISTAKE .

BYE 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---