CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )

SRIYA'S POV :

I wore my dress which diya gifted to me .

I know this dress is so hot and I feel I can tease my husband

I know this dress is so hot and I feel I can tease my husband . I giggled .
Just then ruhaan came in I can feel he is completely lost looking at me like he was staring at me from top to bottom , he slowly walked towards me looking into my eyes . He caught my waist and pulled me closer he spoke in meeky voice blowing his cold air on my nape which gave me butterflies 🦋🦋 " Sweetheart you are becoming more and more hot I can't resist you ".

I wrapped my arms around his neck and spoke " My dear husband even I can't resist you ". He was about to kiss me but I stopped putting my fingers on his lips I said " ssshhhh!!! Not now Mr.Husband I'm hungry let's go ".

He spoke " and I'm hungry to have you sweetheart "  . I blushed and kissed his cheeks . " Let's go dear husband " I said . I was about to move but he held me more tighter and started kissing my neck , nape and clevage gently while my hands are playing with his hairs . He whispered in strict tone in my ears " why did you cover my love bites sweetheart I told you not to cover them " .

I made him look into my eyes and spoke " you are such a beast Mr.Husband , I completed one full bottle of concelar because of you . How can I wear this dress without covering those hickeys " .

He spoke so ," I'm gonna rip this dress tonight sweetheart and I'm gonna give you so many love bites that you can't able to cover with a bottle of concelar ".

I gulped and spoke " you can't rip this dress it's my sister's gift , I'm hungry let's go ". He chuckled and we went to have our brunch .

Well we started eating and I'm enjoying the food a lot I was so hungry and the food was so delicious

Well we started eating and I'm enjoying the food a lot I was so hungry and the food was so delicious . I choked a little while having the sea food ruhaan quickly gave me some water to drink and I feel a tiny fish bone got struck in my oesophagus ( food pipe ) , I was coughing and ruhaan patted my back and I can see he was so worried .

He quickly took some boiled rice and fed me he told me to swallow the rice and I did . Finally I was free and became normal . I remembered whenever a tiny fish bone get struck in my neck my mom fed me plain boiled rice and slowly rubbed my back and my throat gets clear  then I feel normal .