CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING

RUHAAN POV :

Well our trip is so fun, after a longtime finally we are in a good vacation . The students we met seems to be nice and genuine .

Although they are disturbing our privacy but it's seems to be fun with them . Jhanvi gave us Holi event tickets 🎫 I can see a sparkle in my sweetheart eyes and Pahado wali Holi ( Holi on mountains 🏔️)
Seems so interesting so , I said okay .

I saw the tickets and the event is in the evening 3 pm at kullu we have a lot of time as it's just 10 am in the morning .

I spoke to them " well , Vasisth village is near and I think we can visit vasisth temple and Manu temple " .

They all agreed , I held my sweetheart hand and we went to vasisth temple first . The temple is dedicated to Rishi Vasisth who is the teacher of lord Rama and kul guru of ikshavaku clan .

There is a hot spring in the temple and the epic says it was created by Lord laxman for his guru Vasisth .

I must say Manali has a variety of temples with a unique architecture .

Later we also visited Manu temple , after his name the place got the name Manali . Our scriptures says Manu is the first human being created by Lord Brahma .

It's 12 'o' clock and we had our lunch at a local restaurant after visiting the temple and we started our journey to kullu .

I must say the journey is so long but the views are awesome . These kids started singing and I thanked them coz I can hear my sweetheart beautiful voice and they made me to sing the song with them , well I'm not a great singer but also not worse . Finally we reached kullu .

It's 3 '0' clock and we reached the event , it's was about to start and my sweetheart removed her jacket and took the colour . Well I wanna colour her first and I want her to colour me first .

The event started with loud music and songs . I took the rose pink colour and I about to went towards my sweetheart but just then preetal coloured me in yellow and I saw my sweetheart coloured Vinay . I got jealous , she looked at me and winked .

I moved towards her and she started running away from me , I went behind her and I caught her wrist . She stopped , I can feel she is smiling she turned towards me and hit me with the purple colour , I loosed my grip on her hand and she escaped again .

Ufffff she loves to play with me and she wants me to find her , fine but not so easily I will make herself comes to me .

I went towards the dj and changed the song to " BALAM PICHKARI " I know she loves music and dance . Who gonna avoid to dance on this song on a holiday event .

As soon as the music plays I can see my sweetheart owns the stage . She started dancing alone the stage pointing me on the lyrics .

Itna maaza kyu aaraha hai ...
Tu ne hawa mein bhang milaya ...
Doogna Nasha kyu ho Raha hai ..
Aankho se meeta dhoodh pilaya....🎵🎶

I went towards her and pulled her closer moving my hand on her waist and rubbing my cheek with her colouring her with gulaal pink when the lyrics continued

Oo..Teri maal maal ki kurti gulaabi hogayi
Teri chaal kaise nawabi hogayi tho ...🎵🎶

Just then preetal, Ajay and vinay joined us . We all danced together .

Balam pichkari jho tune mujhe maari ...
Tho seedi Sadi chori sharabi hogayi ...
Aa jeans pehen ke jho tune maare tumka ..
Tho ladoo Padosan Bhabhi ho gayi ....
🎵 Music 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵