CH - 25 THE DRUG

RUHAAN'S POV :

It's 8:30 am I reached warangal I got a message from the stalker . He sent me the location and told me to come alone .

I put a tracker and camera in my shirt button and informed my guards to be ready and make sure they don't get caught .

I drove the car breaking all the speed limits . I feel my guards are diverted and I have gut feeling something off is gonna happen but I ignored it .

I reached the spot and it's 8:55 am I'm 5 mins early but I can't find anyone around me . A message popped in my phone it's from the stalker .

" Do you think I'm a fool or you scared , I already spotted your guards . Drop your gun at the place where you are standing and reach the location I sent you now in 15 mins " .

I dropped my gun and went into my car and drove as fast as I could to reach the location .

I reached the place in time . I found an old building , it looks like an old factory .
I went inside .

The stalker sent me another message

"Go straight and turn left " .

I went and found vidya is laying on a bed with oxygen mask . Her hands have so many bandages and her forehead is wrapped in bandage .She is in unconscious state . I don't know why but I feel guilty and my heart is so heavy . I slowly moved towards her and held her hand . I spoke I'm sorry Vidya , you are suffering so much . I'm sorry .

My eyes filled with tears . I called adi but his phone seems busy . I called him again he lift my call I told him to get the ambulance but just then someone wrapped my head with his hand and gave me an injection on my neck . I left my phone and I caught his hand and twisted it so , hard making him scream but I feel so dizzy and low . He kicked me making me fall . I can see he is wearing a mask .

He took a gun and I got a scalpel in my hand . He was about to shoot me but I kicked the gun in Swift motion and attacked him with scalpel making his mask fall off and giving him a cut piercing from his eyebrow till his cheek .

I saw his face and my head started spinning . I slapped my face so hard twice and trice . He took his gun and pointed it towards Vidya , he shot but I came in between to protect her .

I took the bullet . He was about to shoot but some people came wearing some white clothes caught his hand making him shoot in upward direction . They didn't look like my guards I was about to fall and I hear a similar voice . Someone caught me before falling and everything went dark .

AUTHOR POV :

After Sriya's call her uncle sent Ruhaan's picture to everyone he know and announced if anyone found him ,they will be rewarded . Sriya's uncle made everyone search for Ruhaan .

Adi got a call from the guards that they are diverted by some people and they are ready to attack them . Adi ordered them to fight with them and he cut the call .

Ruhaan's spy in warangal got to know most of the people are searching for ruhaan and adi too . Adi thought there is a big problem ahead and he traced ruhaan location . He drove his car towards the location .

Sriya's uncle got a call that they spotted ruhaan going into the old factory .

Sriya's uncle with his men moved towards the factory and they reached it .
Adi saw they all are going towards the factory and he mistook them thinking they are gonna harm ruhaan .

Adi quickly took his gun and followed them . Everyone started searching for ruhaan and finally they saw him fighting with the stalker .

They ran towards him and just then they heard bullet sound . Adi saw ruhaan took the bullet and his feet stopped .