CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?

RUHAAN POV :

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face . I looked at my other side and I got worried when I didn't found my wife beside me.
I checked in the bathroom but she wasn't there .I called the maid and asked her about my sweetheart . She told me she didn't came down.

I went towards the balcony from my room and saw she was sleeping in the swing peacefully. I took a breathe of relief. I didn't understand why she was sleeping on the swing .

I went towards her and bent down on my knees,I moved her hairs and tucked them behind her ear which are covering her face . She woke up with my touch . She didn't met my eyes or she didn't want to look into my eyes .

Well I wished her " Good morning sweetheart ". She didn't say anything but she just tried to smile forcefully. She got up and moved towards the room but I caught her hand pulled her towards me making her sit on my lap while I sat on the swing . She turned towards me , I pulled her more closer till my face so I can get her eye contact and her attention .

Finally she spoke '' please leave me ''.

" How can I leave you sweetheart ? I told you last night I'm never gonna leave you " . I said to her .

She couldn't get the balance ,so I made her wrap her arms around my neck and grabbed her waist tightly. There is just an inch left between our face . At this moment I just wanna kiss her but I broke the thought coz I promised her I won't do anything without her permission.

I spoke to her " you didn't wished me sweetheart " .  She was confused . I said " good morning sweetheart " . She looked down and whispered " good morning " .

I told her I couldn't hear but she interrupted saying " I wanna talk to you ".

I smiled and thought good ! My wife wanna have some conversation with me . I like that .
I told her " go on I will answer your every question " .

The first question she asked me was what is my name ? What ! She doesn't know my name ? Ofcourse she doesn't I didn't tell her . I thought to myself and spoke ..

" I'm Ruhaan Agarwal " . Why didn't you asked my name yesterday ? I questioned her .

She didn't spoke anything.

Ok now next question please. I asked her coz I feel I know the answer for the question I asked .

" What fraud my dad did to you ? "

I know she might not knew what her father done so , I explained her everything how he cheated on me .

She removed her hands wrapped around me and made some distance between us then she asked " why didn't you go in a legal way or approached the CEO ? You should have told the CEO the truth , He might help you " .

I can see tears in her eyes and sorrow in her voice . I wiped her tears and said " it's not my problem sweetheart I hate roaming around and asking for justice , I will take the justice in my hands for myself  ".

Now I can see the anger in her face , she asked " if my unc...dad did fraud with you then why did you marry me ? " .

I cupped her face and said " I'll make people regret for their deeds by playing with their weakness ,I wanna punish him for his mistake so , I married you but believe me I feel a strange connection with you from the moment I saw your photo so I decided to make you mine but I don't know why ? I never hurt women and I don't wanna hurt you " . 

" But you did hurt me " she spoke with tears in her eyes and it poke my heart I hugged her tightly and said " please don't cry sweetheart , I won't hurt you ever again " .