CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK

SRIYA'S POV :

I woke up and saw I'm in my room with ruhaan sleeping beside hugging me in his arms . I saw my hands they are neatly dressed in band aid .

I caressed my husband's hairs , I kissed his forehead and I took him closer he buried his face in crook of my neck .

He is in deep sleep I don't wanna disturb him so , I just froze and didn't move for a while . I remembered he was in hospital and he was shot . I wanna see his wound I slowly removed his grip from me .

I sat beside him and slowly opened his shirt buttons I saw he was shot on right side of chest . I looked at him with teary eyes . I cupped his face caressing his cheeks .

Just then I remembered how he saved me and killed the stalker . I was flinched at my place thinking about it . I was about to get down but I stopped feeling the grip on my hand . I turned towards him and saw he slowly opened his eyes looking at me . He got up and cupped my face he spoke " Sweetheart are you fine ? How are you feeling now ? " I didn't spoke anything , he hugged me tightly . I put my hand on his chest looking at the wound . I can feel how ruhaan was worried about me . He was shot yet he came to save me . I looked at him and spoke " Ruhaan are you okay ? You were shot ! " Tears rolled down my eyes .

He lift my chin making me look into his eyes . He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead , He spoke " Sweetheart you're with me in my arms how can I will not be okay ! I'm totally fine and I promise you I will always protect you and your happiness " .

I released a breathe I was holding and spoke " Why did you do that ruhaan ? Why you didn't tell me you went to warangal to save Vidya ? ".

He spoke " Sweetheart you married me to save Vidya I know if something happens to her , the smile on your face would fade away and I can't afford that . Moreover I married you and now Vidya is my sister it's my responsibility to protect her at all cost so , I did ".

A smile formed on my face and tears rolled down my eyes . I wiped my tears and asked him " How did you find me ? ".

He gave a small smile taking my hand and kissed the ring . I looked at him and he smiled holding my hand rubbing his finger on my ring he gifted me . I understood he set a tracker on my ring .

I pulled him closer kissing his forehead , cheeks and his lips . I spoke while hugging him " I was so worried I thought to end my life without you " .

He removed me from the hug he spoke "  Sweetheart please never think like that I can't take it , I can't live....".

I sealed my lips on his not giving him chance to speak further .

Suddenly everything flashed infront of my eyes how ruhaan killed the stalker mercilessly . I flinched and broke the kiss in fear . Sweat formed on my forehead and my hands were shivering .

Ruhaan looked so worried , he was about to touch me and say something but I got down the bed and spoke " umm ruhaan please take some rest I'll just go and freshup " . I quickly went into the bathroom without listening to him .

I closed the bathroom door and splashed water on my face and took a deep breath . I never thought ruhaan would have such a cruel side I know the stalker need to be punished , how dare he tried to kill my husband and my cousin even I have a rage to kill him but how ruhaan tortured him was so cruel It's still on my mind . I wanna forget it . Yes ! I have to . I spoke to myself and took a shower to calm down .

I saw I didn't took my clothes so , I came out wearing my bathrobe .

Ruhaan quickly came towards me . I know he was worried coz I acted weird a few moments ago . He spoke " Sweetheart are you okay ? Do you feel any uncomfortable ? " . I can sense he might felt awkward when I broke the kiss . I hugged him and he hugged me back . We were silent for a moment . I broke the hug and said ruhaan " I'm fine don't worry . Come I'll give you a sponge bath and apply medicine on your wound " .