37. First Time Again

Last Night was a dream, it just had to be. There is no way that we confessed our love to one another. It is what I have been fantasizing about, hoping and longing for. Now, it's real! The only reason I know it is real at this very moment is his morning wood pressed against me. Biting back a moan as he moves because it is stirring desires in me that I want to be fulfilled.

Our bodies are entangled, every limb is attached to one another in some way. I freaking love it!

"Good morning doll."

His beautiful eyes flutter open, with that smile I love to see. I always envisioned it before when I couldn't see, but my imagination didn't do it justice. His lips attach to my bare shoulder and the slightest movement has him rubbing against me more.

Give me strength, because this is torture!

"You, wearing my shirt is doing things to me Cass."

His whisper breath against my skin causes goosebumps to arise.

"I c-can feel that." Letting out a nervous giggle but wanting more.

"Sorry."

Nate's cheeks tinge pink and I'm telling you there is nothing sexier when you can make a man blush. He goes to pull away, but I hold him to me, pressing him that much more into me. A moan passes my lips.

"Don't go."

I need you, or I'm going to lose my mind!

"We don't have to..."

Pressing my hand to the back of his I bring his lips to mine. No more talking, just have me! Love me!

Nate gets the memo as he deepens the kiss. Trembling hands skim under my shirt delicately. Feeling his fingers brush against the sides of my breast has my back arching off the bed.

"Fuck! Cass, I'm so fucking nervous when it comes to you."

"Don't be."

Have no idea where the confidence comes from but I'm not going to stop. I want him! Grabbing the edge of the shirt, pulling it over my head, I lay bare before him. The only thing I have on is my laced panties.

"Fuck!" His eyes drink me in. I should feel self-conscious about myself, but it's Nate. I trust him more than anyone in my life. "Beautiful, Cass. Absolutely fucking exquisite."

Kissing Nate is like a drug. I'm addicted. I need more! When his lips touch mine again the craving doesn't distinguish. It ignites into an inferno, craving every part of him. Letting my fingers trail down his sides to his boxers, I start tugging them down and that's when the kissing stops.

Did I do something wrong?

"Are you sure, love?"

"Yes!"

Moving off of my body he stands up towering over me. Biting my lip as he slowly lowers his boxers and his massive shaft springs up.

Shit! It wasn't that big in my fantasy life.

"I'll be as gentle as I can love. Not going to lie, it will hurt some." Nodding my head, his hands take hold of my lace underwear and slides them down my body, leaving me fully exposed. The desire in his eyes cannot go unmasked as they roam over my body. "Never in my wildest dreams Cass." His eyes flutter up to mine and there is so many emotions swarming in those beautiful eyes of his. "Did I ever think that you would be mine!"

He lowers his body down onto mine again and I feel every inch of him. The kiss he lays upon me is more heated than before. Honestly, I don't know who moan first, and I really don't care. His touch is all I ever wanted.