chapter 3

Abir stood outside the 'Angel's orphanage'. He drove today. He didn't want any weird glance or irritating questions from anyone. All he wanted was a glance of her. Just a single glance was enough for him.

Sitara was all he could think about. He couldn't even concentrate in his work. Her image always appeared infront of him. Her laugh ringed in his ears. At the night, he decided. He would go to the orphanage to see her.

He would just see her. Then go. Simple.

With that thought, he has been waiting for 2 hours straight. He didn't knew when she will come. He didn't want to miss seeing her so decided to go early. He cancelled all his morning plans.

Abir wasn't a patient person. He didn't wait for anyone more than five minutes. And here he has been standing outside an orphanage for 2 hours. Just for a glimpse of a certain girl.

He just hoped he got the right orphanage. Or else the upcoming rage of his would be really hard to handle.

After a few minutes, he saw a car approaching and stopped outside the orphanage. He immediately got alerted as he recognised the car.

His heartbeat accelerated as he waited for Sitara to come out. He breathed deeply, trying to calm his racing heart.

The car's door opened and Sitara came out of the car, with a warm smile displayed on her face. And Abir felt his breath knocked out. He felt like a fish who finally got inside the water, after hours of torture on the land. It was as if her mere image brought him immense peace. Alas, the two hours of waiting was totally worth it.

A man opened up the door, whom Abir assumed to be her driver. He had a handful of bags with him. Sitara wore a blue kurti and a dupatta along with it. Her hairs were down today. Resting on her waist. Her usual bindi, that adores the face sticking on her forehead. Abir looked at her mesmerised. She looked more beautiful with her hair down. A little ran towards her and hugged her waist.

Sitara chuckled and picked her up. She gave a peck on her cheek and talked with the little girl merrily.

Abir couldn't hear what she was speaking but he was happy by just watching her being happy. He didn't realise when he was smiling. A soft, free looked rested over his face.

He forgot all his tensions, anger, and frustrations. How can a person calm down his whole demeanor by just a mere presence? He questioned himself.

Nevertheless, he was happy. He felt like a huge wish of him got fulfilled. His plan was to get just a glimpse of her but his heart got another plan for him. He wasn't ready to leave. He couldn't move his legs, he didn't felt like moving it.

He watched her from afar. And it was enough for him. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of her. A smile crept on his face, seeing the picture. He carresed it and off the screen.

Looking back to her, he saw her going inside. Heaving a sigh, he turned back and opened the door of his car. He turned to the orphanage again, taking a last glance of it. Wishing to see her again. But couldn't find her. Hesitantly, he sat inside and started the car. Looking towards the orphanage again. Finding no signs of her, he drove away to his workplace.

🦋🦋🦋-----------

"Tara di" Ruhi jumped in her embrace happily.

"My bacha, you missed me?" Sitara kissed her cheek and smiled.
(Baby)

"Yess, veryyyy muchh di" Ruhi exclaimed while expanding her hands to show her.

Sitara let out a laugh hearing her. Children were too naive and truthful. Their words held innocence and cuteness. She loved spending time with them.

"Kaisi ho Tara" A woman came and hugged her.

She was the owner of the orphanage. A friend to Sitara. Everyone loved Sitara in the orphanage. This everyone includes children to staffs. Her kind nature helped her to befriend with them easily. She was also a doner to the orphanage. She played a huge role in the orphanage.

When the orphanage got under the control of a bussinessman. A order came to empty it up as they were going to break it and make a building instead. At that moment, Sitara bought the land from him. She got the orphanage back. Hence, returning the children's happiness.

Everytime she visited, she bought gifts, fruits, clothes and money for them. She made sure the children were safe and they didn't face any problem.

"Di, aaj aap kabtak rahoge?" a little boy asked her.
(Sister, how much time will you spend here today?)

"Sham tak. But don't you worry, we will play, draw and spend our time together, hm?" She assured him.
(Upto evening)

"Chalo di, let me show you my new toy. Come fast" He dragged her along with him. Sitara chuckled and let him do his wish.
(Let's go sister)

🦋🦋🦋-----------

"Sitara Roy"

"Daughter of Yash nanda Roy and Sumi Yash Roy. Mr Rajvansh's biggest rival. She is studying her university in NIMS University. She is currently 19 years old. Her house is just 3 km away from yours and she teaches art in a orphanage, every Sunday"

Abir leaned on his chair. Deep in thoughts. Roys and Rajvanshs didn't really have a good bonding. They have been hating each other since generation. He has heard many times about Roys from his father's mouth.

"What are the other information?" Abir asked his right hand man.

"Bhai sa these are about her relationships and-"

"The fuck do you think by keeping silent about that. Give me the paper quick" without waiting for his response, Abir quickly snatched the paper from him, feeling enraged.

Hearing about relationship, gave an uneasy feeling in his heart.

Relationship status: 0 boyfriend

Friendship status: Maya from orphanage. Due to her shy nature she made less friends

Abir sighed in relief. He was confused what has gotten over him. But by thinking about her being with a boy didn't settle well with him.

Is he jealous? No no. It can't be. He isn't even in love. Why on earth will he be jealous? He can't be. He isn't. It's just a natural reaction. Yeah, that's it.

Abir convinced himself, telling that its natural. But unknowingly he was happy knowing that Sitara didn't had any boyfriends. He was glad.

He knew he shouldn't think about her. Learning that she is their rival's daughter. He got no chance with her. Not that he was searching for a chance but yeah he got none. But he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her image keeps appearing infront of him.

"Get out" He ordered harshly to his man.

As the door closed, he noticed that he was out now. Heaving a sigh, he relaxed on his chair.

"Sita" He muttered under his breath.

A smile immediately formed on his lips. It was relaxing, taking her name. He loved her name.

"What are you doing to me Sita. You make me crazy. You are so innocent for this cruel world" He chuckled out. He took out his phone and clicked on her picture. Staring at it, he carresed her face.

"You look beautiful. Too beautiful to be real. Its unhealthy how i have been going crazy over you. We have no future together at all. You and me have a difference of sky and ground. But it's only you who roams around my mind" He confessed.

Keeping the picture on his heart, he closed his eyes. He felt a dissapointment surging through him. He knows its just a mere infatuation. Then why is he getting upset over her real identity? He shouldn't right? But here he is saddened over the fact that she will never talk to him once she comes to know about it.

_____☁️_______

Hope you enjoyed it
Do vote and comment
Stay safe sweeties🐔💗