chapter 8

"Abir!" Sitara screeched excitedly, seeing Abir standing near the orphanage.

"Kab aaye?" She smiled widely. To which he passed her a warm smile.
(When did you come?)

"Bas kuch time pehle" he responded making her nod in understandment.
(Just few minutes before)

"Jyada wait toh nahi kiya na?" She asked to which he shook his head and gave him a assuring smile. Well she doesn't need to know that he has been waiting for half an hour. He was worried she has to come and wait for him so why not he wait instead?
(You didn't wait too long, right?)

"Chalo andar" she exclaimed excitedly and grabbed his hand, dragging her along with her inside.
(Let's go inside)

Abir just smiled and let her drag him. He sighed softly and stared at her. He couldn't help but fe
el a whole damn zoo in his stomach. He knows what are these feelings. He was afraid tht he happened to have romantic feelings towards Sitara. He was scared that she will reject him.

His thoughts were broken when he missed the warmth of her hand. Looking down, he saw that she has already separated their hands. Can't he hold it all day? He wondered internally. His hands were itching it hold it again.

"Tara di" Ruhi lunged upon her. Sitara laughed and embraced her. She kissed her hair and carresed it.

"Kaisi hai meri Ruhi?" She smiled and ask, making Ruhi grin.
(How is my Ruhi?)

"Ekdam mast" she responded excitedly. Sitara laughed and kissed her cheek.
(Perfectly fine)

"See i brought you new materials for drawing" Sitara forwarded a plastic bag, Ruhi squealed and rummage under it happily.

Sitara stared at her in adoration. She smiled and turned towards Abir.

"Chalo andar chalte hai" she motioned him to come behind her. Abir nodded and followed her. He entered inside a room and looked at the surroundings. The walls were filled with paintings. Some paper drawings were sticked on it too. There were benches laid on the floor. A table and a chair was placed infront of it.
(Come, let's go inside)

It was just like a classroom. Sitara signed him to sit down at one of the bench. Abir obediently sat on the bench and examined the whole drawings. Suddenly a name caught his eyes.

ART BY SITARA ROY

A smile immediately played on his lips. He stared at the drawing in awe. Truly his Sita is talented. He ran his eyes on the other drawings too. All of them were beautiful. And why won't it be. It is drawn by his one and only Sita.

He looked forward to see Sitara going from bench to bench and teaching the children. He sighed softly and smiled. How beautiful she was looking. He wondered internally. He wasn't able to understand why he was this much  attracted towards her. Was it her beauty? Her kindness? Her innocence? He was confused. But he was sure whatever it was. This small lady has been conquering over his heart.

All he could see now was her wavy long hair flowing slowly with the wind. Her beautiful smile, adorning her face and her doe like eyes filled with happiness.

Suddenly his phone dinged, indicating an upcoming message for him. He took out his phone and opened the lock. He tapped on the notification bar, reading the contents carefully he let out a frustrated grunt.

Did Radhika Merchant marry Anant Ambani for money?

Just then a call appeared on his screen. He lazily pulled up the green part of the screen. And then a screech was heard.

"Bhaii!! Tune news dekhi? Tujhe kya lagta hai? Radhika ne Anant se shadi kyu ki hogi?" Daksh excitedly exclaimed.
(Did you see the news? What do you think? Why did Radhika married Anant?)