chapter 7

Sitara looked around her surroundings hesitantly. There were many people around. She felt anxious seeing so many people.

Abir told her to come at the stadium on her free period. But she was lost, she couldn't find him. Her poor eyesight didn't help her much too. She was praying internally for him to come fast.

Just then she felt a presence behind her. A grin immediately appeared on her face knowing who it can be. She turned around quickly to embrace him but stopped when she saw a different person. Her grin immediately dropped.

The man was wearing shorts and a shirt. He had a smirk playing on his lips.

"What happened pretty girl? Aren't you going to hug me?" He smirked making her looked down in fear.

She hate the name he called. It sounded nice when Abir did. But it sounded too bad when this guy did. He gave her the bad vibes. She felt uncomfortable in his presence.

"Aren't you Abir's chick?" She immediately looked up hearing him.

"Ahh! I guessed it right" the man grinned dirtyly.

"What's the name of this pretty girl?" He asked. Sitara didn't want to answer him. He sounded bad.

"Fuck off and mind your own bussiness" a cold voice came behind Sitara. She immediately turned back and a wave of relief passed over her.

"Come here" Abir called her softly. Sitara immediately went to him and grabbed his hand, feeling comfort in his presence.

"Woah! Big bad wolf being soft for a little lamb" The man smirked. Abir gritted his teeth in return.

"Abir, we have been buddies since high school. Wouldn't you share your chick with me?" Abir was about to march towards him but Sitara held his hand tightly.

''Don't fight please" she requested. Abir clenched his fist and controlled the growing anger. He wanted to punch on his face badly.

Knowing that he would lose his control under his presence, he left the place immediately with her. He dragged her further and settled on the steps of the amphitheatre. On the ground, a basketball play was going on.

Sitara sat with him quietly, as he rubbed on her hand with the pad of his thumb. He entertwined their hands together and placed it on his lap.

"Did he do anything?" He asked to which she shook her head immediately.

"I was so scared when he asked my name" she mumbled.

"I know- I know. You won't face him again, hm? I will make sure of that" Abir consoled, making her nod.

Just then Akansha came with a juice can in her hand. She sat near and Sitara and heaved a sigh.

"Thank God I found you. I was searching for you everywhere" She exclaimed, making Sitara guilty.

"I am so sorry. I didn't inform you-"

"Hey, it's okay. Just inform me next time, okay?" Akansha assured, making Sitara nod immediately.

"You came in such a hurry that you even left your friend behind?" Abir raised his brow at her. Making her smile sheepishly.

"I didn't want to miss your match''  she admitted shyly.

"Aha? Is that so?" Abir smiled cockily, making her blush in shyness.

"Abir, come fast. The match is going to start" Daksh came running upon the stairs. He reached near them and heaved a breathe. Looking at them, he was stunned to see the girl beside Sitara.

She looked beautiful, he never saw a girl, more beautiful than her. He was swooned by her beauty.

Suddenly he was dragged back by his collar by non other than Abir. Sitara giggled seeing them.