chapter 5

"Aaj toh meri Tara bohot khush lag rahi hai" Yash smiled, seeing his daughter hopping around in joy.
(Today my Tara is looking very happy)

"Haan baba. Mera bad wala mood swings band hogaya isliye" Tara grinned.
(Yes papa. Its because my bad mood swings stopped)

"Yeh toh bari aachi baat hai" Yash chuckled.
(This is such a wonderful thing)

"Chup chap khana khaw tum. Warna late hojawogi university ke liye" Sumi scolded.
(You eat your food quietly. Otherwise you will be late for University)

Nevertheless even after the scolding, Sitara ate happily. Her mood was really good today. As soon as she woke up today morning, she found her on her bed, her body covered with the duvet. Her books placed orderly. She squeled happily as soon as she realised who did it.

The thought of Abir made her stomach churn in delight. She felt her heartbeat rising up in high speed. She would blush around thinking about him.

Was this normal around friends? She needs to do a serious research on this.

Wiping her hands with the tissue, she picked up the glass of water and quickly gulped down the content. She stood up hastily, glancing at the wall clock.

"Bye baba. I will be late. I will go now" she said, carrying her bag.

"Tara, isn't it early?" Yash asked with a frown.

"No baba, if i go now. I will reach in time" Sitara convinced.

"Bye ma. Love you both" she ran away while shouting.

"Raj bhaiya. Jaldi gari nikalo" she ushered him as soon as she reached the gate.
(Brother. Get the car out quickly)

"Aaj jaldi nahi hai Tara?" He furrowed his brows.
(Isn't it early today Tara?)

"Aare bhaiya. Its the perfect timing" Sitara tried convincing him. Raj couldn't help but nod at her words. He went to the garage and drove out the car.

Sitara quickly settled inside. Feeling excited to meet a certain person. Well her going earlier than usual have a connection with this certain person. She wanted to wait for him and go together to the class.

Raj glanced at her through the mirror. He was well aware of the upcoming feelings from both the sides. Yesterday after the little fight they had. Abir looked depressed as hell. It was like he was regretting his whole existence. He looked utterly disturbed. And the way Sitara was all happy and grinning today, shows that they have solved out.

He knows Abir's identity well. Well who won't know. The charming son of bussiness tycoon Rishi Rajvansh. The Roys and Rajvanshs has always been each other's rival. They hate each other's presence to core. Reason? Still unknown. They have always competed with each other no matter what.

Raj was fearing for both the youngster's lives. If the families even got a hint about them. The consequences will be really bad. He especially feared for Sitara. She was like a sister to him. They basically grew up together, just that he was eight years older to her. Yash adores his daughter to core. He can die for her. But if he got to know about her relation with the Rajvansh heir. He is going to make her regret her decision.

"Bhaiya, thoda jaldi chalaw na" Sitara requested. Her voice broke his chain of thoughts.
(Brother, drive a bit faster please)

Nodding, Raj increased the speed of the car, a little. He took a deep breath and called.

"Tara"

"Haan?" Sitara answered immediately.
(Yes?)

"Dhyan se soch samajke decision lo. Tum abhi bhi bachi ho. Kuch bhi karne se pehle do baar sochna. Apna bhi aur apne ma baba ka bhi" he spoke, trying to give her a clear warning.
(Think carefully and take decisions. You are still a child. Think twice before doing anything. Both you and your parents)