chapter 4

The rain was pouring heavily. Sitara waited for a while for the rain to stop but seems like it have no intention to do so. Nevertheless, she bid her goodbye to the orphanage people and took her leave.

Entering inside the car, she informed the driver to start driving. She grabbed a towel from the seat and wiped her face and arms. She rolled up the windows, closing them.

She looked out and saw the foggy environment. She smiled and admired it. A tea with this weather would have even fantastic, isn't it?

Suddenly she saw a figure. She squinted her eyes to see clearly. As she saw clearer, her eyes widened. She immediately shouted.

"Bhaiya gari rokh ko"
(Brother stop the car)

The car immediately halted. The driver looked back in concern

"Tara kuch huwa hai?"
(Tara something's wrong?)

"Ek minute bhaiya" saying so she opened the door and went out of the car with a umbrella in her hand.
(One minute brother)

Sitara crossed the road and went near the car stood on the side. A man standing outside under the heavy rain, getting drenched as he was checking the car.

"Fucking hell" Sitara heard him mutter. She went near him and placed the umbrella above him to avoid getting drenched in the rain more than he already is.

The man feeling no raindrops on his body, looked up to find an umbrella on top of him. He looked back to find Sitara standing with a smile.

''Sita?" And yes, it was non other than our Abir.

"Come with me Abir" she motioned him to come with her and Abir being Abir followed him without any complaint.

Sitara opened the door of her car and let him in. She entered after him and sat on the seat comfortably.

"Tara? Who is this?" The driver asked.

"Dost hai bhaiya. Uska gari kharab hogaya. Aap please usko uske ghar drop kardijiye" Sitara requested. Raj wanted to say no but couldn't say so after looking at her pleading face.
(He is my friend brother. His car stopped. Can you please drop him to his house?)

He knows well who this friend is. If Mr Roy comes to know about him being friends with Sitara, he is going to be very furious. Raj gulped thinking about the consequences.

Sitara passed the towel to him, to dry himself off. Abir took it and ruffled his hair, drying it.

"Kidhar gaye the?" Sitara questioned.
(Where did you went?)

"Nowhere'' was his answer.

Sitara muttered an oh. His odd behaviour was irking her. Maybe it's his mood? Dumb Sitara. He might be in a bad mood.

"Mein toh aaj orphanage gayi thi. I love kids. They are soo cute. Ek din tum bhi chalna" Sitara smiled widely trying to lift his mood.
(I went to orphanage today)
( one day you also go with me)

''Din kaisa gaya tumhara?" She asked cheerfully. Maybe he will be happy too?
(How was your day?)

"I don't know'' he muttered looking outside the window.

"Abir'' she called gently to which he hummed.

"Is your mood bad?" She asked hesitantly but didn't get any answer in return.

"You know, you can say anything you want to. I am your friend now and friends share everything. I would never judge you. Friends-" she started happily but was rudely cut off.

"Oh fuck with your friend drama. Just shut the fuck up and let me rest in peace" Abir snapped, making her flinched.

Sitara cowered away hearing him. She clenched on her kurti tightly. Her eyes watered listening to the harsh words. Being pampered all her life, she couldn't handle any harsh words. She hung her head down anxiously.