Chapter 9

I let my hand wander on her waist as I pull her closer to me a little

I let my hand wander on her waist as I pull her closer to me a little. I burry my head into her hair but frown a little when instead of smelling her strawberry shampoo it smells totally different. I open my eyes and look down seeing brown hair instead of Loes' golden one. I move away a little straddle which makes her look up and I realize it's Athena at the same time she notices it's me.

"Ah!" She jumps away from me and we both stare at each other for a couple of seconds. "Why did you snuggle up to me!" She asks looking furious.

"I thought you were Loes, why did you?"

"I thought you were Theo." She rubs a hand on her face, and I freeze.

I heard wrong, right?

"What did you say?" I sit up, and I see her muscles tense as she takes in the situation. She stays silent, which only angers me more "What the hell did you just say?"

"Nothing." She gets up and looks around, searching for something.

"Don't fucking bullshit me." I get up and follow her.

"What's going on." I see Loes coming down the stairs, but I ignore her and keep following Athena until she finds her purse on the dining table.

"You slept with my brother?!" I scream after her as she keeps walking away. Somehow that makes her stop in her tracks. She slowly turns up to me and shocks me when I see she is smiling a little.

"What if I did? What if he fucked me?" She smirks and licks the back of her teeth. "What are going to do about it?"

Never hit a woman, never hit a woman, never hit a woman, never hit a woman.

My fist tightens, and my blood starts to boil as she keeps coming closer to me. Each step angering me more.

"Mh?" She asks, and I have to turn away and get out of the house to hold myself back from killing her.

"Fucking bitch." I murmur to myself as I get into my car and slam the door. I grab the wheel and start tightening my hand around it until my knuckles turn white.

"Little shit." He slept with her. This fucker.

I start my car and pull out of our alley driving away and making my way to Theo's house.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I ring the bell and wait for someone to open for a couple of seconds, still trying to calm down. But when Theo answers the door, I can't help but unleash it on him. I get in and grab the collar of his shirt, pinning him against the wall.

"What the fuck!"

"You slept with her?" I ask him in his face. His eyes widen as he still holds my wrist, trying to get me off.

"What?"

"Athena! You slept with her?" I push him further against the wall, and he groans. He places his hands on my shoulder and pushes me away.