alone

Every single Alpha needs an omega. They need an Omega because they need to reproduce. Male Omegas are more common then female Omegas. Reasons are unclear. Every pack had a leader. A ruler they all praise and listen to. A rule they all support and follow. Their true leader is the Moon Goddess. She is who gifts the packs with food, support, life, they all worship her. They have to pray to her every single night. A certain alpha prays to her every single night. He wants a mate. He's next in line to be the rules for the pack. He needs a Luna to be in charge with him. He was now laying in bed. He was wondering when he'll meet his mate.

A boy was sleeping on his bed. He had brown hair and a pout on his lips. He is an omega. He was living alone. He doesn't have a mate yet either. He knows that you get your mate in high school but he didn't. He's 20 now and is still mateless. He was what most would call a weak omega. He's low on the ranking. He's not very powerful. Any bite from an alpha could kill him or hurt him severely. That's why he thinks he'll never find a mate. If the packs leader bites him, he'd surely die. There is no way he could live through that. He hasn't even gone through his first heat yet. People tease him and call him a runt or a weak pup. He wishes he was in a higher position. He wishes he wasn't just some weak omega. He thinks him being alone with be inevitable.