mate

Jungkook was watching his little Omega work. He wishes he could just mark him. Heat season was in a week. He wonders how he'll handle it now that he had a mate. He worries he'll hurt him. After Taehyung finished his shift, he saw Jungkook and he hugged him. They shared a kiss.

Tae: I'm glad you waited for me.

Jungkook: of course.

They hold hands and they walked to the park together.

Jungkook: we're you nervous about getting a mate?

Tae: when I smelled you for the first time, I was scared. I've never had any good experiences with alphas before.

Jungkook got worried.

Jungkook: did any of the touch you or hurt you?

Taehyung kept his head lowered. Those silent words were enough to answer Jungkook's question. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with sympathy. Taehyung started to cry. Jungkook held him close.

Jungkook: tell me everything...

He sat them on a park bench.

Tae: when I was 18, I had just gotten my first job to help support my family. I was nervous but I was getting the hang of it. Well, there was this group of alphas. They entered the place I work at. Well, used to work at. I waited them and took their orders. After my shift, I thought they left. Turns out, they were waiting for me in an ally way. I was grabbed by them and they held me down...

Jungkook let Taehyung cry. He held him so close there was no space between them.

Tae: my boss heard me crying and she stopped them...

Jungkook: where are they?...

Tae: I don't know...

Jungkook: I'll find them... Tell me what they look like...

Tae: okay...