birth

Jimin gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Jimin and Yoongi were both so excited. The only thing is that when he got into labor, Yoongi couldn't be with him. Jungkook had to be there because he's the babies "father". Yoongi was hiding in the house, he needed to see Jimin give birth to their son. He got the chance to but he couldn't be with Jimin. After Jimin finally gave birth, Jimin was given the baby. Everyone left the room do Jimin could bond with his baby. Yoongi left from his hiding place. He locked the door. He went over to Jimin and their son.

Jimin: he's so perfect...

Yoongi: yeah, he is...

He caressed his hair.

Yoongi: what was our name for him again?

Jimin: Jihyun.

Yoongi: right.

Jimin kissed the babies face. Yoongi did as well.

Jimin: I don't want him growing up thinking Jungkook is his father...

Jimin sighed. Yoongi held Jimin close.

Yoongi: he won't. I'll sneak into the palace sometimes, I'll be really careful. Okay?

Jimin: okay... I'll also sneak out to see you...

Yoongi: okay. For now, you need to rest. I'll sneak in to see you.

Jimin: okay.

They kiss each other. There was a knock on the door. Yoongi hid. Jimin unlocked the door. It was Jimin's father.

Jiho: Jimin.

Jimin: yes father?

Jiho: this baby, is it really Jungkooks?

Jimin: yes. It is.

Jiho: doesn't look like him. Looks like a mix of you and someone else.

Jimin: it's Jungkooks baby father...

Jiho: where is he?...

Jimin: what?...

Jiho: where is he?

Jimin: I don't know what you're talking about.

Jiho drew out his sword. Jimin backed away from him. He held his baby close.

Jimin: what're you doing?...

Jiho: I'm gonna kill him...

Jimin: he's not here!...

Jiho: I'm gonna tear this whole room apart... When I see him, he's dead...

Yoongi was hiding in the closet. Jiho looked under the bed then behind the curtains. He checked all over then he went in front of the closet. He opened it. Jimin placed Jihyun down then grabbed his fathers arm.

Jimin: don't hurt him!

Jiho: silence Jimin!

He shoved Jimin to the ground. Yoongi went over to Jimin. Jimin hugged Yoongi.

Jimin: father... Why don't you understand?! I love him!

Jiho: you can't love a peasant!

Jimin: he's my mate! He already marked me!

Jiho: you slut! Cheating on your husband and having someone else's baby! You lied saying it was Jungkook's! Does he know?!

Jimin: of course he knows! He hasn't even touched me! How could it be his?!

Jiho: he hasn't mated with you yet?!

Jimin: why would he need to?! I have my mate and he has his!

Jiho: I'm getting rid of this baby!

Jimin grabbed his son.

Jimin: you are not taking my baby away from me!

Jiho: it doesn't have any royals blood in it!

Jimin: yes it does! I'm royalty!

Jiho: you're not an alpha!

Jimin: does it matter?!

Jiho: yes!

Jimin was crying but he was also upset and angry.

Jimin: you're a terrible person... You'd let me die and kill your grandson and the person I love all for power... You're not my father...

Jiho: and you aren't my son...

Yoongi hugged Jimin. Jimin cried on Yoongi's chest. His father left the room.

Yoongi: baby... We need to leave.

Yoongi helped Jimin out of the window. They went to Yoongi's place located in the village. Jimin sat on the bed. He sighed. He laid down and laid their baby in a little basket with a blanket lining it.

Jimin: Yoongi?

Yoongi: hmm?

Jimin: do you regret ever loving me?

Yoongi: no. Never. You're everything I ever wanted. You gave me a baby. I'm grateful for having you. For being mated with you.

Jimin: I love you so much Yoongi.

Yoongi: I love you so much as well.

They kiss.