omega

Jungkook was in his room with Taehyung when his father knocked on the door. Jungkook got out of bed and went to the door. He opened it.

Jungkook: yes father?

Hyun: I have someone you need to meet. Come down for breakfast.

Jungkook: okay.

Jungkook closed the door. He sighed. Taehyung was already waking up. Jungkook smiled a bit. He went over to him and kissed the top of his forehead.

Jungkook: you can sleep in baby. We had a long night.

Taehyung stretched his arms up.

Tae: I don't wanna be in bed all day. But, resting does sound nice. I want you with me though.

Jungkook: I can't baby. I'm sorry. My dad called me for something.

Tae: ooh, okay. Go. I'll be in here.

Jungkook: okay baby.

They share a quick kiss. Jungkook gets dressed and he goes down stairs. Taehyung lays back down and he falls asleep again. Taehyung has been living there in secret. No one knows he's there except Jungkook.

Jungkook went downstairs to the dining room. He saw his father and mother and  another alpha and Omega. Seems to be from another pack. They were powerful though. Their arms had four lines on them. They had an Omega right next to the Alpha.

Hyun: Jungkook. Sit down please.

Jungkook was confused but he still sat down. He looked at the family he was unfamiliar with. He looked at the Omega. He was short. He had dark brown hair and he looked scared. He was looking at his lap. He looked up once Jungkook's father called his name.

Hyun: Jimin.

Jungkook got yo see his whole face. He was a cutie. Soft pink lips. A button nose. Soft brown eyes. Jungkook was still wondering why they were there though.

Hyun: so, Jungkook, you will marry Jimin. You're gonna marry a high ranked Omega. He can barely children and he's very obedient.

Jungkook was shocked. Jimin was as well. Jimin felt tears start to form in his eyes. He loved someone else. His parents seemed to be completely on board as well.

Jungkook: I'm already mated!

Hyun: I told you to leave that dirty peasant!

Jungkook: I... I did... You can't force me to marry someone else!

Jimin looked at both of his parents.

Jimin: appa...

Jiho: don't complain Jimin. You need to be married to a high class Alpha. It'll make us stronger. Also, you need to bare children for them.

Jimin: why should I have to bare children?...

Jiho: you're an Omega. That's your job. To follow the orders of the Alpha.

Jimin: that's your rules...

Jiso: listen to your father Jimin.

Jimin: but-

Jiho: silence Jimin!

Jimin left the table. He ran outside. He sobbed by the gate. His life was unfair to him. He was always thought to be submissive to Alphas and to bow down to them. It wasn't fair. The worst part was that if the Omega is unfaithful to their Alpha, they'll be punished publically. Jimin loves someone else. He doesn't want to be with Jungkook. He loves someone who's a lower ranking of him but he doesn't care. They're mates anyways. Jimin ran to his mate's place. He opened the door. He ran into his mate's arms.

Yoongi: baby, what's wrong?

Jimin: it's terrible! My parents are forcing me to marry the son of the head Alpha of the dark moon pack!

Yoongi: really?

Jimin: yes...

Yoongi sighed. Jimin vented everything he felt to Yoongi.

Jimin: I have something else to tell you.

Yoongi: what is it?

Jimin: I'm pregnant.

Yoongi was shocked. Jimin was nervous on how he'd react. Yoongi hugged Jimin and kissed his lips over and over again. Jimin smiled.

Jimin: you aren't mad?

Yoongi: no. Why would I be? I'm so happy you're with me. Our love is so strong we made a baby together.

Jimin: yeah. I have to keep this a secret. But how?

Yoongi: hmm. I got an idea. You're not gonna like it though.

Jimin: what is it?

Yoongi: marry the head alphas son.

Jimin: why?

Yoongi: so, before your belly gets more visible, you both will be married and people will think he got you pregnant once it starts showing.

Jimin: what if he gets mad and tells everyone I cheated?...

Yoongi: he won't. If he does, I'll say I got you pregnant.

Jimin: they'll kill you...

Yoongi: better than having to see you get hurt...

Jimin: no... Your plan can work... If Jungkook isn't a terrible person...

Yoongi: let's pray to the Moon Goddess that he's not.

Jimin: yes...

They share a kiss. They prayed to the Moon Goddess. They hoped she'd bless them with a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy. Also for their plan to work.