baby boy

Taehyung was ready to give birth to their new baby. It was a boy and a girl. The Leader was glad they had one boy. It was an alpha as well. Jungkook and Taehyung loved their new baby. He had a twin who was a girl. They named them  Nari and Jiho.

Jungkook: they're so precious.

Tae: I know...

Bomi looked at them. She smiled.

Bomi: baby!

Tae: yes. They're babies!

Bomi giggled.

Hyun: since you have a boy, I'll let the other two girls live and maybe you. You're fertile and you can make more babies.

Jungkook: father... Thank you...

Hyun just left the room. Jungkook sighed.

Tae: what would your father have done if Jiho was an omega?

Jungkook: kill you and our babies. He'd find Jimin and force him to give me a boy. An alpha specifically.

Tae: why can't they just do what Jimin's parents did and find him and alpha?

Jungkook: well, that alpha would need to be in power. His mate wasn't.

Tae: true.

Jungkook: I'm glad that we get to keep our babies.

Tae: yeah.

Jungkook: how are you adjusting to the mark?

Tae: it's fine. I feel a bit different though.

Jungkook: how so?

Tae: like... I don't know... More powerful?... I still can't lift anything to save my life so maybe I just feel your powers coursing through me.

Jungkook: my powers, huh?

Tae: yup.

Jungkook smiles and kisses Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung giggles and kisses him back.