marriage

Jimin was nervous. His parents were getting up the wedding ceremony. Jungkook looked unhappy. Jimin knee Jungkook wasn't going to like him. He doesn't blame him. Jimin would sneak out to see Yoongi every chance he got. He had to stay with Jungkook and his parents until the wedding day. Jungkook would keep the palace and his parents would move somewhere else. Jimin was nervous about the wedding night. Jimin knee his parents would want Jimin to get pregnant with Jungkook's baby. They said he wants him to keep trying until he gets pregnant.

Jimin: today is our wedding day.

Yoongi: be calm. Don't stress. Meet me back here tonight. Okay?

Jimin: okay.

They kiss. Yoongi hugs Jimin.

Jimin: what if my parents send me away?...

Yoongi: they won't. I won't let them.

Jimin: okay.

Yoongi holds Jimin close. Jimin places his hands on his flat belly. Yoongi places his hand over Jimin's hand.

Yoongi: I'm so lucky...

Jimin clutched Yoongi's shirt. He started to tear up.

Jimin: me too...

Jimin eventually leaves. He goes to the dressing room to get ready. His mother was in there. She was super serious. It's like this whole set up wasn't meant for Jimin's happiness. It felt more like a power thing. Which is what it was. Jimin's parents wanted to have their only child marry someone with high power. Jimin couldn't rule on his own since he's an Omega. His mate is a lower ranking so that means he can't be with him.

Jimin's parents were walking him down the isle. He was scared. He was nervous. He was shaking. He needed to calm down. He remembered Yoongi's words. Once he was in front of Jungkook he realized Jungkook looked just as unhappy. Jimin felt bad. Jungkook took Jimin's hands. Jimin was wondering what was going through his head. Once it was time to kiss each other, Jungkook learned down to whisper something in Jimin's ear.

Jungkook: I know you're pregnant.

Jimin was shocked that he knew. He looked at Jungkook scared. He was nervous and worried Jungkook would tell someone. After the wedding, they were sent home. Jimin wanted to ask how Jungkook knew.

Jimin: how did you know?...

Jungkook: it's obvious. Also, when Omega's are pregnant, they have a mark that shows they're pregnant.

Jimin: where?

Jungkook: it's on your stomach.

Jimin didn't know that. He lifted his shirt a bit. He didn't see anything. Jungkook poked Jimin's belly button. Jimin quickly lowered his shirt.

Jimin: why'd you do that?...

Jungkook: because I can.

Jimin: how did you know I was pregnant?

Jungkook: ooh, I remember hearing you crying about it like a week ago. You kept saying "they're gonna find out!" Yeah. That's all I heard. You were in the bathroom saying that.

Jimin: ooh...

Jungkook: listen, I also have a mate. Don't worry.

Jimin: thanks. I need to see him actually.

Jungkook: okay.

Jimin left. He went to go see Yoongi. Jimin opened the door and he didn't see anyone. He went into their bedroom. Yoongi wasn't there. He got worried.

Jimin: Yoongi? Where are you?

Someone grabbed him from behind. A hand covered his mouth. He screamed.

Yoongi: baby, it's just me.

Jimin sighed. He turned around and pouted.

Jimin: why'd you scare me like that?...

Yoongi smiled softly when he saw the pout on Jimin's face. He kissed his lips and he smiled at him.

Yoongi: I'm sorry my little princess. I went out to get something.

Jimin: what is it?

Yoongi sat Jimin on the bed. He turned the light on besides the bed on the night table. He knelt in front of Jimin. He caressed his thigh.

Yoongi: I love you deeply Jimin. I want you to know that. When we first met, I knew for sure I wanted to marry you.

Jimin smiled. Yoongi pulled out a box. A small little box. Jimin gasped when he saw it. Yoongi opened it. It was a small ring. Jimin started to tear up. Yoongi looked at Jimin with tears in his eyes as well.

Jimin: Yoongi...

Jimin got to the floor in front of him. He hugged him.

Jimin: yes... Of course I'll marry you...

Yoongi held Jimin close. He slid the ring onto his finger.

Yoongi: I know it's not much but, I tried to safe up enough to buy it for you.

Jimin: it's more than enough. It's priceless.

They share a kiss.