siblings

Tae missed his older brother. His older brother was protective of him and never let him around any alphas. His brother got married to another low class Omega. They seem happy. She's a pretty girl. His brother is also a knight for an Omega whom is next in line to be the Line of the pack if he finds an Alpha.

Tae: Kookie.

Jungkook: hmm?

Tae: can we visit my brother?

Jungkook: sure.

They go to visit his brother. Tae knocked on the door. His brother opened the door.

Namjoon: Tae?

Tae: Joonie!

He hugged him. Namjoon held Tae close. Tae looked happy being in the arms of another man. Those were Jungkook's thoughts. Jungkook was actually getting jealous of Taes older brother.

Tae: Joonie! This is my mate!

Namjoon looked at Jungkook. He scammed him up and down. He pulled Tae inside. He crossed his arms.

Namjoon: did you have sex with him yet? Did you force him?

Tae: hyungie...

Tae was pouting. Namjoon smiled and hugged him. Tae giggled.

Tae: where's your wife?

Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: she's out. Again.

Tae: ooh.

Jungkook: can I come in?

Tae: come on Jungkook.

He pulled him inside. Tae was all over Jungkook and Namjoon didn't like that but his little baby brother wasn't a baby anymore. They're four years apart. He remembers when Tae was a baby. He was obsessed. He was so excited to be a big brother. He used to brag about being a big brother to his friends all the time.

Jungkook: baby?

Tae: hmm?

Jungkook was laying on Taes stomach. Taes stomach was exposed.

Namjoon: you guys are basically fucking on my couch at this point.

Tae rolled his eyes.

Tae: as if you and your wife don't do that everywhete in the house.

Namjoon: I didn't have sex with her yet.

Tae: really? Why?

Namjoon: she's not my mate. She lied because when said she found me hot. I married her because I thought she was my mate. She's cheating on me. I feel like she is...

Tae: divorce her.

Namjoon: I wanna. She doesn't.

Tae: do it before I fight her ass.

Namjoon: no need. I gotta go to work anyways.

Tae: okay hyungie. I'll see you later.

Namjoon: bye kiddo.

Tae: bye hyungie.

Namjoon hugs Tae. He glares at Jungkook.

Jungkook: he hates me.

Tae: hehe. I know.

He gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips. They then went home.

Namjoon: I'm sorry I'm late your majesty.

Minho: don't do it again Kim. My son is in his room.

Namjoon: okay.

Namjoon went to the princess chamber. He opened the door. The prince was by his window. He was looking out of it. Namjoon sat besides him.

Namjoon: enjoying the view?

Jin: yes. I just wish my father would let me out one day. I can't leave. I know he's worried about my safety but still.

Namjoon: I wish he'd let you out as well.

Jin looked at Namjoon who was looking out of the window.

Jin: have you ever been kissed by a boy?

Namjoon: no.

Jin: would you be mad if you were?

Namjoon: depends on who it is.

Jin: I feel like I won't ever find my mate. Did the Moon Goddess not bless me with one?

He stares at the rising Moon. It overlooks the sun. The sun reflected it's yellow light onto the Moon. Making it all the more beautiful.

Namjoon: you know what the sunset reminds me of?

Jin: what?

Namjoon: your eyes.

Jin blushed.

Jin: how come?

Namjoon: seeing the sunset in your eyes makes them amazing to look at.

Jin looks at him. Namjoon looks at him. They get closer. They lean in to kiss. Namjoon held Jin's waist. He kissed him.

Namjoon: you were my first kiss.

Jin: can I be your first time too?

Namjoon: but-

Jin: let's go.

Jin went out of his window. He held Namjoon's hand. They went to the beach far from the palace. Jin and Namjoon undressed each other. They became one that night.