future heir

Hyun was furious with Jungkook. He knew the rules of the elders. Any Omega that carries a future ruler, must be protected. Tae had to live in the palace with them and be taken care of. Jimin was never really seen with Jungkook so people assumed they split because they thought Jungkook was cheating on him. Up until Jimin was caught with Yoongi. Since Jimin is an Omega, being unfaithful to your alpha could be a death sentence. Since Yoongi is of power class, he could also be killed.

Jimin: Yoongi?

Yoongi: yes baby?

Jimin: our son will be here any day now. How are you feeling about it?

Yoongi: nervous yet also excited.

Jimin: me too. I can't wait to meet him.

Yoongi: yeah.

Jimin rubbed his belly. Yoongi did as well. They suddenly heard sounds behind them. They turned around. Guards were behind them. They grabbed Yoongi then Jimin. They were placed in the center of the execution circle. Although Yoongi is a lower ranked alpha, at the end of the day, he's still an alpha. Jimin is an omega. They're still seen as beneath any alpha regardless of rank. Jimin's hands were tied behind his back. He was safe on his knees. Yoongi was tied to a pole. He had to watch Jimin get beaten. Jimin was sobbing. They exposed his back. Jimin felt humiliated and ashamed but also scared. He can't cry out saying he's pregnant because it's not the offspring of Royal blood. It was also obvious he was pregnant. Jimin then got an idea.

Jimin: I'm pregnant with Jungkook's baby!

Everyone gasped. No one could tell for sure. He was with Yoongi but they guards didn't hear his conversation with Yoongi.

Hyun: how could we know it's Jungkook's baby?

Jimin: trust me... He got me pregnant on our wedding night...

Hyun: we have two Royal heirs!

Jimin sighed in relief. His ropes were loosened. He was set free. He went to Yoongi.

Jimin: he's innocent! He's just a friend! He was comforting me! That's all! Let him go!

Hyun: you heard him! Untie him!

Yoongi and Jimin hugged. They couldn't kiss but they would've. Jimin had to go back to the palace. He needed Jungkook's help. Yoongi went back home. He was thinking about what to do.

Jimin: you need to pretend like this baby in my belly is yours.

Jungkook: okay.

Tae: you must be Jimin.

Jimin: yes. You must be Tae. Nice to meet you.

Tae: that must've been scary...

Jimin: it was...

Tae: I can imagine... It happened to me... They didn't hit me because I said I was pregnant with his baby.

Jimin: I did too... Just to stay alive...