trouble

Jin and Namjoon were in the palace kissing in Jin's room when Jin's father entered the room. He was livid.

Minho: what is the meaning of this?!

He marched over to them. He grabbed Namjoon by the collar. Jin gasped.

Jin: father! Stop!

Minho: what wee you doing to my son?! Huh?!

Namjoon: I'm sorry sir... I-

Jin: I led him on! I kissed him! Don't hurt him!

Minho: is this true?

Namjoon: what?! No-

Jin: yes! Punish me! Not him!

Jin begged on his knees. His father slapped him across the face. Namjoon hugged Jin close. Jin was sobbing.

Minho: guards! Bring my son out into court!

Jin: no! Father! Please!

He was brought out to the execution area. Namjoon was held back my guards. He wanted to get out of their grip but he couldn't.

Namjoon: Jin!

Jin was sobbing. His back was exposed. The man raised the whip. Namjoon could only watch. He was sobbing and Jin was screaming and crying. It was painful to see. It was painful for everyone to see. All Namjoon could do was die each time that whip hit his back. After that, they left Jin there. Namjoon went to Jin and got him help.

Namjoon: I'm so sorry baby...

He cried while hugging Jin. Jin gently hugged him back.

Namjoon: I'm so sorry Jin... I couldn't protect you...

Jin: you did nothing... I'm fine... Okay?...

Namjoon: okay...

They kiss.