official Luna

Jungkook wanted to marry Taehyung. In order to officially get married, Jungkook would need to mark Tae. Jungkook was nervous about marking Tae. He didn't wanna hurt him.

Jungkook: baby?

Tae: hmm?

He was feeding their son.

Jungkook: our pack needs an official Luna.

Tae: Jungkook... I'll be okay... Just mark me...

Jungkook: baby... I can't...

Tae: let's have sex... The Moon Goddess will bless us...

Jungkook: I'm worried... I don't wanna lose you...

Tae: I'm not a weak omega Jungkook...

Jungkook: it's not that... I don't want you to die...

Tae: I won't...

Jungkook: okay...

They prayed to the Moon Goddess. They had sex. Jungkook was right near Taehyung's exposed neck. Taehyung brought Jungkook's mouth onto his neck. Jungkook was nervous. Taehyung's scent was making him and his wolf lose control. Moon wanted to mark him already. Jungkook lost control and he marked him. Taehyung felt a shock of pain as Jungkook sunk his teeth into his neck. If Taehyung survives it, he's the Official Luna of the pack. The Moon Goddess was on their side. Taehyung made it. He had Jungkook's Moon mark on his stomach. Jungkook smiled. He kissed the mark.

Jungkook: you did it... I'm so glad you're okay...

Jungkook hugged him tightly. Taehyung hugged him back. Him and Lunar were glad they were marked by Jungkook and Moon.