Elena is breaking us apart

"That's how you play with the keys" said Elena.
Elena is great at this. It's been 20 minutes and I've learned so much.
"Let's wrap it up now. Thanks Elena! I cannot wait to perform on stage with you!" I said.
We stood up to leave but as I was about to step out, Elena closed the door and locked it from the inside.
What is happening. Is she going to keep me here locked? Help me!
"El-Elena..what-"
"Stay quiet!"
"But, what are you doing?"
"You cannot stop staring at them. Aren't you dying for them to pop out?"
She's talking about her tits. How can you not stare when they're literally infront of your eyes?
"I'm sorry, Elena. I just like boobs."
What. Am. I. Saying!?!?!?
Elena removed the upper part of her dress. Her tits were completely visible at this point.
Her areola is wide. Those are some nice titties.
"So..are these better than Jenna's?" asked Elena.
They're great. But not better than Jen's
"Elena...this is wrong..I-"
"You love them, don't you? I have to punish you for being such a pervert."
Oh my god!
"Are you going to kill me? Please let's just talk about it-" before I finished my sentence, I was buried in Elena's tits.
This feels so relaxing. Her boobs are massaging my face. But this is wrong..
"Yes, I'm going to kill you. You'll die with your face between my tits."
"Elena, I can't breathe.."
She's going to suffocate me to death. I need help! Her hand is on my head pressuring me to stay between her tits and she's so strong, I cannot fight back!

"You stole Jenna from me. You deserve death." Said Elena.
"Elena- I can't breathe. Please just let me go!" I said, barely breathing.
"Alright, I'll let you go. On one condition."
"What."
"Finger me. Finger me like you've never touched another pussy. Finger me like you'd win an award for being the best fingerer ever."
I have no choice. I'm sorry Jen.
I put my fingers inside her pussy through her panties.
How is she so wet? She is more wet than Jenna ever was with me. It seems easier to finger her. Her pussy is warm and I can feel her clit throbbing in my hand.
"Oh, Kathy!" Elena moaned.
"Kathy! You're the best!"
I just have to make her cum now, or I might die here. Her tits are good but I'd prefer dying in Jenna's tits. They're marvellous.
"Katherine!?!? And Elena..." I heard Jen's voice.
Oh no. How do I explain this to her?
There was another door which was unlocked. Jenna had entered the room through that door. I felt the force of Elena's hand on my head drift away. I immediately backed out.
"Jen..let me explain!" I said, breathing loudly.
"I cannot believe this. And you are horny that it's hard for you to even breath right now? Did you ever even like me? You just want a bunch of pussies to lick. You don't like me." Said Jenna, almost crying.
"I really can explain, Jen. Give me a chance. Listen to me!"
"Do I really need an explanation when your finger is deep inside her pussy?"
I forgot to remove my fingers. Damn it!
Jen walked away.
"Jen! Wait!" I followed her.