A boy

It's been two weeks since Jenna and I broke up. We haven't been talking..not even as friends. It's killing me inside.

"Well, it was your decision. You broke up with her." Caroline said sitting next to me on a park bench.
"Don't make me feel guilty now! You should be supporting me." I said.
"But weren't you on her team?" Caroline said mockingly.
"Okay, shut up."
"You need to get over her. Why don't you hangout with Kristine's big clitoris again?" Caroline said.
"We've been having sex nearly everyday."
"What? When? And when were you going to tell me?" Caroline asked.
"Why should I tell you everything?"
"Because I'm your new bestfriend." Caroline said, hugging my arm.
"I don't become friends with juniors."

I do like spending time with Caroline. She's funny and she's always cheerful, even during the times when things are f*cked up in her life. I need this energy too.

"Okay, whatever." Her hand still clinging on my arm.
"Are you doing it with her everyday?"
"Yes. We also did it in school three times. She's so hot."
"You always get the hot girls, Kat. I mean, look at me!" Caroline said.
I narrowed my eyes.
"Okay, sorry, continue!"
"One time, I ate her pussy during a class while she was reading a chapter out loud for the class. She couldn't speak properly and almost moaned after each word. I wanted to bite her clit with my lips but I thought we'd get caught." I said.
"Oh god! Kat! That's so risky..and hot! You just couldn't wait till the class ended, could you?"
"I couldn't. She wore a mini skirt that day."
"She is sexy. I'm so jealous of both of you." Caroline said.
"Why are you jealous of her?" I asked.
"Because you're hot too, Kat." She said giving me a big hug.
"Caroline, stop clinging onto me! It's already hot out here."
"We also did it after the classes ended. We scissored on the teacher's table. I can't even concentrate during classes now. Everytime I look at the board, I picture us scissoring on the table. Her clitoris literally fucks my pussyhole. It feels so good, Caroline. I'm turned on right now, just thinking about it."
Caroline's fingers reached my panties.
"You're so wet, Kat."
"We're in a park!"
"So what, it's really dark, no one would notice." Caroline said.
She slid my panties to a side and fingered me.
"So, you're having more fun with Kristine now? Do you even miss me, Kat?" She asked.
I saw desperation in her eyes, it looked like she missed me.
"You're one of my bestfriends, Caroline. I think about you all the time. Even if I don't, people remind me of you. They ask about you. I don't tell you this often, but, I love spending time with you." I said.
"I want to be more than bestfriends." She said.
We started kissing.

This is the first time a kiss with Caroline feels more emotional than just sexual.

I looked into her eyes, ran my fingers through her hair and continued kissing her.

I missed her too.

"You'll never love me. You love Jenna. It hurts, Kat." She said.
"Weren't you into Karla?"
"I was. But I've been thinking about you lately like an idiot. I never felt this way about Karla. I liked Karla. But I think I'm in love with you." She said.

What am I gonna do now!? I'm not sure if I feel the same way.

"Caroline-"
"Oh my god, is that Jenna!?" She said staring with her wide eyes towards the road under a street light.
It was Jenna. She was with Samuel. They were laughing together and then suddenly, he kissed her and left. Jenna stood there smiling and staring at him as he walked the other way.

"What. What?" Caroline exclaimed.
I had no words. It wasn't even a girl. I suddenly had this nostalgia from middle school when she had a boyfriend and I used to cry everyday at night about it.

"Kat, are you okay?" Caroline asked concerningly.
"I can't believe this.."