Fallout

"Jen!" I cannot lose her. I just can't. She means everything to me. We've been best friends for years and I've spent my whole life with her.
Why does Elena do the things that she does? Something is seriously wrong with her.
I kept following Jen as she kept walking
"I was already having a bad day, Kathy."
"I know Jen, that's why I didn't think it was important to tell you that-"
"That you were going to cheat on me? Yeah, right!"
"No, Jen! Elena was just giving me piano lessons. We had already discussed about this through text messages. I can show you-"
"Kathy, please. Your 'one thing led to another' story won't make me feel any better about this."
"Would you atleast listen to me, Jen. Please!"
Jenna stopped walking and turned around.
"I cannot believe you did this to me. I thought you were so into me." Jenna was crying, her eyes were red.
How could I make her cry? I really hurt her. I'm a terrible person.
Through tears she said, "Ms Rachel was giving me disgusting looks throughout the class, and you weren't even there! So I walked out and opened my phone. I texted you. I was wondering where you were. And then I saw you...do that..to..Elena..in the music room..how could you. How could you, Katherine?", Jenna ran away, bursting into tears.
I am so sad. I cannot believe how things turned out to be.
English class was still going on, I walked in.
"Where the hell have you been? Late comer. Do you not know that the lunch break was over like 30 minutes ago?" Ms Rachel said.
"You suck." I replied.
Whole class looked at me with amaze.
She ruined Jenna's mood first. I have to stand up for my girl.
"You are such a bully. Do not call Jenna a slut again."
"Katherine!" She yelled.
"Do not misbehave and use the words that you should not. Or I will tell everyone the reason you're still a teacher here." I whispered.
I was so confident that she was sleeping with the principal in order to stay here as a teacher. On hearing this, Ms Rachel stayed quiet for a while.
"Alright, Katherine. Go back to your seat. I get it. I shouldn't have used that word. Infact, Jenna looked really nice in that dress! It's just that her cleav-"
"Do not talk about her cleavage. Jenna is mine and I do not permit you to talk about her cleavage." I interrupted.
Whole class looked surprised and I heard some murmuring.
"Okay, I don't care about your personal-okay just go to your place. Don't cause a scene, Katherine." Said Ms Rachel.

After class, Jenna came back to take her bag.
"So you're a..lesbian?" Jim, a boy from class, asked.
"..yeah."
"And you've never liked a guy before?" Another boy asked.
"...no."
A crowd was gathered on my desk. They were asking me questions about my sexuality and I was uncomfortable.
"Well, why not! Why do you hate guys?" Jim asked.
"Okay- I do not hate them! Have you never met a gay person before?" They probably never did. Some of them are closeted. Like, Jenna and Elena. Wait, now that they know Jenna and I are dating, they also know that Jenna is a lesbian too. Damn it!
Jenna was looking my way, probably wondering what's going on.
"One more question! Do you guys scissor? You and Jenna?" Another random guy asked.
"You know what? That kind of question is not appropriate."
"Katherine?" I heard Jenna's voice.
"Jenna.."
"You told everyone? That we're dating?" Jenna asked.
"Jen, I was fighting for you with Ms Rachel! She won't be rude to you anymore! You should've seen the look on her face when I stood up for you!" I explained.
"Well, we're over, Katherine."
Those words were the most hurtful words in the universe. Everyone was quietly listening to this conversation.
"Jen...please give me a chance to explain."
"You cheated on me! I don't care much about what Ms Rachel had said. But you cheated on me!" Said Jenna.
Elena entered the classroom. She was a bit messier and her cleavage had a love bite. That was mine. It was accidental. I was trying my best to breathe.
"I am so sorry, Jenna." Said Elena.
"Tell her the truth, Elena." I said. "Tell her that we were just playing piano!" She ignored the fact that I was there and talked directly to Jenna.
"Jenna, it is true that I was giving Katherine a piano lesson. You can also read our texts!" Said Elena.
"Thank you, Elena! Thanks-"
"But" Elena didn't let me finish.
"But things went a little out of hands. You see, I'm wearing this arousing dress today. No one can really resist, you know. So, um." Elena pointed towards the lovebite.
Jenna looked away, crying.
"Tell her the whole thing, Elena! How cruel can you be!" I said.
"I was telling Katherine to stop, reminding her that she has a girlfriend. But she just drooled on my cleavage and fingered me. To be honest, I kind of enjoyed it. Sorry, Jenna. I wanted to be the last person to come between you and Katherine."
Elena is a bitch! Oh my god! I hate her! She's just straight up making stories.
"You're a pervert, Katherine." Said Jenna.
"But babe, you listened to her part of the story. Which is obviously fake. Why don't you listen to me?" I said.
"There is no way you can make up for this or cover this up with your own fake story. Your fingers were literally inside her and you were sucking on her tits. Goodbye, Katherine. We are not even friends anymore." Jenna left with her bag.
Elena whispered in my ears, "You made me cum right when Jenna saw us. Good job".
I heard people murmur things like "I didn't expect Katherine to be like this.",
"They should probably have a threesome and sort this out.", "So Elena is a lesbian too now? What is even left for the guys?", "Katherine cheated on Jenna. I could never. Jenna is so hot.", "Dude, even Katherine is getting more pussy than you."

I am so alone now. I lost my girlfriend and my bestfriend. How do I even show up to school anymore? I haven't felt this bad in a long time. The last time I felt this way was when I found out about Jenna's boyfriend in middle school. That lasted only 6 months. I need her back.