What happened to Jenna

"Tell me everything, Jen." I held her hands.
She hugged me tight.
"I'm so sorry, Katherine. I'm so sorry for not believing you." Jenna said.
I am relieved to know that I might get her back. But I'm still worried about what happened to her.
"It's okay, babe. I'd have hard time believing myself too..if I was you." I said.
"Elena is so messed up." Jenna said.
"What did she do? Tell me everything." I said.
Jenna took a breath and began to tell me everything.
"Elena took me to the piano room. She, then sat on the piano and said, 'you're gonna have to use your fingers to play it.' But she was sitting on it! How was I supposed to play? That's exactly what I asked her.
She told me to lock the door so that Ms Rachel doesn't find us here and I already have a bad blood with her, so I locked it. But her intentions were something else. If only I knew." Jenna looked so scared.
I held her.
"Jenna, you don't seem alright. You should take rest and we can talk about this later, maybe?" I said.
"No. You need to know this." Jenna continued.
"As I turned around, Elena took her clothes off and hugged me tight. She told me that she wanted me. We kissed and-"
"What?" I asked.
"Kathy, we broke up..so I figured it was okay to kiss someone else. Even though I wanted to be with you. But I was just so mad at you and I couldn't be with you! I'm so sorry." Jenna said.
An apology over a kiss? I wonder what I'd have to do if she finds out about Caroline. Man..she was wonderful..I've got to focus!
"It's okay, Jennie. You're single now."
"But that's not the end, Kathy. We kissed for a long time and then she revealed that she was infact the one who forced your face on her tits. She said she did it because she wanted to smell me as we must be all over each other all the time. She sounded like a maniac, telling me how much she wants to be with me and she's obsessed with me.
I told her that I want to be with you, Kathy, not her. After finding out the truth, I couldn't even look at her. But her hands are so strong. She grabbed my ass and licked me down..there on my pussy.  She told me that she's always loved the bush on my pussy. I was trying to get away, but I couldn't, her grip on my ass was strong. I told her to stop multiple times, she didn't.
She has this dildo shaped vibrator, I don't know why teachers don't check her bag. She put that vibrator on my clit and said that she loves it when I moan, it sounds extremely feminine. I don't know what that meant. As I was trying hard to get away, she tied me up on the piano with some handcuffs and strings. She tied my hands and legs entirely spread. She also has whipped cream, she spread it all over me, in my mouth, on my nipples, on my clit. She put her tongue in my mouth saying that she wants to have some cream. We weren't even kissing. She was just licking all over my mouth. Whipped cream on my pussy was flowing down, because..I was wet. She called me a horny girl for that and began to lick me down there, sucking on my clit and pussy lips. Initially, I was yelling for help but at this point, I was quiet because nothing could be done and I was a little turned on. She sucked on my boobs and ate them nastily. The vibrator was inside my pussy, making me squirt. She drank all of it, telling me that I taste wonderful. She had this control over me, she could do anything to me. She rubbed her tits on mine saying that our tits are bigger than any other girl's in our class, and they feel good together, no one else would know this feeling. She kept slapping my tits with hers and rubbing her pussy on mine until I squirted again. She untied me and told me to make her cum. As if that's my job. I took the chance and ran outside with my clothes to the bathroom, she obviously, followed me, yelling my name. We were both still naked, and 2 or 3 girls saw us too. I was feeling so ashamed. I locked the bathroom from inside, wore my dress and waited for Elena to leave, so that I could come out of the bathroom safely. So here I am now."
I hugged Jenna again.
"Don't you worry, Jen, I'm here with you. I won't let Elena do anything to you."
Elena basically raped Jenna. Seriously, what is wrong with that girl? We've got to complain about her.

I walked with Jen till her home and told her that the next day we'd talk to Ms Rachel about Elena's behaviour.

While walking to my home, I checked my phone for messages. There was a text from Caroline.
"Do you like peaches?" it said with a picture of her butt.
What am I gonna do about her now? Now that I'm back with Jenna.