Jenna's Mine

Caroline and I went back to go to our rooms.
"Wait..we were supposed to wake Karla up and ask her to change rooms for you." I said.
"I don't want to disturb her sleep." Caroline said.
"But you were okay with disturbing my sleep?" I asked.
"It's different with you! She's the head girl!"
"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." I said.
"Yeah me too, if my roommate talks in her sleep again, I'll probably kill her."
"You're a psycho, Caroline."
"A psycho that made you cum." Caroline winked.
"Do not tell Jen anything!" I said.
"Of course."

Jade and I got up in the morning and prepared to leave.
"Katherine, do you hear noise from the hall?"
We went to the hall to find out Karla still asleep on the couch, naked with her shirt open. She was also bottomless. Everybody saw that. Someone woke her up.
"Who did this to me? Who was it?" Karla asked.
I looked at Caroline, she was hiding behind her roommate.

She forgot to dress her back. But I guess it's okay, almost everyone was naked in this party at some point.

Karla dressed herself in hurry.
"Guess I'll never find out, you all can leave. I've had enough of this." Karla said.
"Whoever she was, she made me have a really wonderful wet dream." She said.
"Yeah? Was it with Jenna?" I asked.
"Probably." She smiled.
"She's mine. I don't care if you're the head girl. She will never be yours. You can keep dreaming though." I said.
"Are you challenging me, Katherine?"
"Why do you want to break a healthy relationship?" I asked.
"How is it healthy? You made out with Kristine, Caroline and probably with Jade too at night."
"Only because she let you sit on her lap."
"Her pussy felt really good on mine, by the way." Karla said.

How dare she?!

"Okay, let it go! She's triggering you on purpose, Kat, leave it." Caroline tried calming me down.
"Jenna's mine." I said and walked away.
I checked my phone for messages. Jenna had sent me a picture of her pussy with a text that read,"Morning babe! My pussy is still asleep, come and wake her up!"

I cannot wait to bury my face in there.

"I'm gonna eat that delicious pussy soon!" I texted back.
I went straight at Jenna's.
"Hey, you're here!"
We kissed.
"I'm going shopping, Jenna." Her mother said.
"Katherine? At this time? How does your mother allow you to just roam around?" She asked.
"Well..I don't know." What was she expecting me to say!?
"I'll be back soon." Her mother left.
We locked the house from inside.
"Jenna, you're home alone." I said and kissed her all over her face and neck.
"Kathy, stop!"
"Really? You expect me stop after the photo you sent me? I could smell your horny pussy from that picture." I said.
"You're embarrassing me! By the way, it's not asleep anymore."
"You're saying...your pussy's wet?"
"Yeah..don't say it like that!"
"Show me!"
We went to her bedroom. Her bedroom was full of pink accessories! That is Jen's favorite color. I lifted her up, she is so lite.
"Kathy, what are you doing?"
She wrapped her legs around my shoulders facing front. Her pussy was right in front of my lips.

Who wouldn't lick it being so close to it?

I blew out some air into her pussy.
"Kathy, stop! Just do it already." Jenna said.
"Do what exactly? Say it Jen."
I licked her thigh.
"Lick it."
"What?"
"Lick my pussy!"
She forced her pussy in my mouth. I held her butt, pushed it in and ate her pussy.

It tastes as good as always.

I kissed her clitoris once or twice.
"That's ticklish, Kathy!" Jenna moaned as I continued eating her.
"Kathy, I hope I'm not heavy!"

She's so lite, I don't even feel her weight, just her pussy.

I walked towards the bed while licking her pussy and laid down on the bed. Jenna sat on my face until she squirted.
"Okay, that was my breakfast." I said.
"C'mon! I have some macaroni, I'll bring you." Jenna said in her postcum-tiring voice.

Someone had posted all the pictures in the girls group chat.

I wasn't aware that they were clicking pictures randomly!

It had a lot of naked photos. Photos of Jade and Susan scissoring together, Tiffany eating Caroline out, me drinking water from Kristine's tits.

Wait, Jenna cannot see this one!

I scrolled down to find a picture of Jenna and Karla. Karla's fingers were on Jenna's panties while she was on her top.
There was a text message from Cloe that read,"I'm leaving this group, you all are horny wh***s."

A lot of photos to masturbate to. My favorite is the one where Susan and Jade are scissoring. I had never seen Susan naked. I'm so glad that I went to this party.

That photo of Karla and Jenna still bothered me. I did not know that they had done more than just sitting on each other's lap.