Kristine's shyness

Jenna and I were so awkward throughout the classes.

We really can't go back to being friends from lovers. When we were just friends, I was the only one suffering. I hated listening to her story about her first kiss with her boyfriend and how 'magical' it was to her. I'd strangled her boyfriend to death in my dreams. Ofcourse, I wouldn't do it in real life! But who did I hurt fantasizing about it? Right? Same goes with my fantasies about seeing Kristine naked and how I drank holy water from those beautiful boobs. Yum! Sorry- I got distracted!

"You're going alone today? Right! You're always walking home with Jenna. It's strange to see you walk by yourself." Caroline found me walking alone.

Somehow, she always finds me. Does she stalk me or something!?

"Hi Caroline..again." I said.
"..and it's also strange to see you walk in a different direction. Where are you headed?" She asked.
"None of your business."
"Did you find a new girlfriend? So fast!"
"Leave me alone, Caroline!"
"You should've given me a chance!"
"Give you a chance? Jenna is already insecure about you. I think it's best if we're away from each other."
"But it's okay for her to hangout with Karla?" She asked.
I kept walking.
"Kat! Tell me."
"Okay! I'm going to Kristine's."
"That carbon copy version of Jenna?" Caroline exclaimed.
"No! I mean, yes but no she is nothing like Jenna."

They're both blondes with big breasts and blue eyes. Other than that, there's nothing common between them.

"She is exactly like her! If you're looking for a rebound, I am a better option since Kristine will only remind you more of Jenna. On the other hand, I'm completely opposite of her. Literally!" Caroline said.
"What about Karla?" I asked.
"What about her? I'm sure she's already doing it with Jenna. She doesn't care about me, Kat. She's just using me for her own pleasures. I'm aware of it."
"You know what, maybe some other time. I have plans with Kristine. I'm gonna go."
"Okay, bye, Kat."

I hope she isn't actually doing it with Karla. Well, now that she's single, she's allowed to. Who am I to have a say?! And I can do anything with Kristine.

Kristine was already waiting for me by her gate. She had her usual ponytail on and she was wearing her sunflower printed yellow dress.

Okay, why did I even imagine her wearing something sexy? She just got back from school too so why did I even expect her to change so fast! She's lucky that she looks good in everything.

"Hey, you're here." She said with a pretty smile.
She held my hand and walked me to her room.
"Look! This is the camera I was talking about! You take pictures and you immediately get a physical copy!" She said, holding her polariod camera.

Was she actually just going to show me her camera?

I stared at her body. Her lips were dry, her boobs were completely covered.

"Let me take some pictures of you, Kristine."
"Sure! But, am I looking okay?" She asked.
"You need a lipgloss, your lips are dry. I have one!"
I always carry my strawberry flavoured lipgloss so that I don't smell bad while making out with Jenna.

"Okay." Kristine lightly pouted her lips.
I applied lipgloss all over her lips.

She's so beautiful! If she wasn't so shy, she could be really popular in whole school. She's really wild while texting. But when it comes to meeting in person..she's so quiet and shy.

Her eyes were closed too, it looked like she was asking for a kiss.

"Alright! It's done! Your lips look good now." I said.
"Why don't you apply some of it on yours?" She asked.
"I don't really need it."
"You do, we're going to take pictures together. Let's not waste your lipgloss." She said.
"Oh-"
She proceeded to rub her lips against mine softly.

This is so slow and sensual. I've never been so turned on by a kiss before. Except the time I kissed Jenna for the first time.

Soon enough, we started kissing.
"You need your tongue to shine too, Kristine."
I used more of my lipgloss and applied it on her tongue.

Her mouth tastes like strawberries now. I wonder if that's what people taste when they kiss me. It's my lipgloss after all!

She took a picture of us tongue kissing. It was so hot, I still have it with me!

"You know, you should really change the dress too." I said.
"I know what you want babe." Kristine said, not so shyly.
She removed her sunflower dress, inside which, she was wearing a black lace lingerie and untied her hair.

I did not expect that! A blonde with long hair and big boobs and shiny lipgloss..what more could I ask for?

"You are so sexy, Kristine. Did you wear this to school today inside that dress?" I asked.
"Yes. I was so horny. I masturbated between classes looking at you, and nobody caught me." She said.
"Oh my god..can I touch you?" I asked hesitantly.
"Are you really going to ask? Katherine, you make me so horny. And I cannot stop thinking about the pool party I-" My middle finger inside her pussy interrupted her. She moaned.
I kissed her face and licked her neck.
Her see through lingerie beautifully highlighted her nipples. I sucked on them.
"I want to drink water through your body again." I said.
"Wanna take a shower with me?" She asked.
"Are you really going to ask?"
She smirked and helped me remove my clothes.
Shower was set to cold. Her mouth covered my pussy, sucking on it and blowing warm air. I was cold but my pussy was warm, when she switched to fingering in between, it was cold again.
"Keep licking it, it's so cold." I said.
"Do you like my mouth?" She smiled.
"I love it. It's warm and it feels so good. It belongs to be between my legs." I said.

I'm sure Kristine put it on cold on purpose. She wanted me to beg for her mouth! I cannot wait to lick her whole body. But she insisted on eating me out first. She really has hots for me. This is so flattering!