~Playing~

Third POV:

As D'ella buried her human looking feet in the warm sand Za'ke, her future mate watched not to far away. Hoping, wishing he could make it official and bond with her, hoping it would ease her pain.

When mates bond they can feel the others distress. Since they feel each other their own emotions aren't as strong, making her fear weaker.

Za'ke wished he could take her fear. Knowing he could stuff it down deep better than she could. Don't get him wrong he knew she was stronger than a lot of normal Na'vi's here but she didn't know how to process strong emotions.

The darker skinned girl looked up at the metkayina boy before her, patting the sand below her, telling him to sit next to her.

As the aqua colored boy sat down next to his girl she watched his every move.

After Za'ke sat down and sat comfortably he turned to D'ella indicating he was about to talk to her. D'ella turned her body slightly so she could read his lips.

"Can you tell me what happened baby?" He asked softly wanting her to trust him enough to tell him what had happened to her while he was gone.

She sighed and looked down at her lap. D'ella had learned much more sign language in the few days Za'ke had been gone so she was practically a pro now.

She turned her body fully towards Za'ke, sitting criss cross and started telling her scary story with her hands.

'I was playing in the water watching the critters underneath the sand' she stared off, Za'ke nodding telling her he was understanding so far.

'One of Aonung's friends held my head under the water while him and his friends laughed' she finished as tears started running down her spotted face.

D'ella didn't want to go into too much detail about what had happened, still shook up about it, but Za'ke seemed to make it better and her fear lessen.

Even though Za'ke was enraged by what his little brother and his friends had done his girl was very obviously upset and he needed to comfort her.

Za'ke rapped his finned arms around D'ella's small frame, engulfing her in his warm arms.

After a few minutes D'ella seemed to calm down enough for Za'ke to let go, he held her moist cheeks in his palms as he began to speak.

"I want you to go hang out with kiri for a while so I can talk with my brother and those boys alright my love?" He asked making sure she was ok with this decision.

D'ella nodded her head knowing when he would return to her when he was done talking to the boys.

Za'ke stood up reaching his hand out towards D'ella to help her stand up off the hot sand.

As the duo was walking towards the sully mauri they ran into the girl they were looking for.

"Hey D! Wanna make a sand castle?" Kiri spoke to her twin sister who seemed to be getting better from just being in the older boys presence.

Za'ke handed off D'ella to her twin sister letting the shorter haired girl of his plan to speak to the boys, Kiri encouraging him.

Kiri let Za'ke know that she would keep D'ella company, missing her happy sister.

Before Za'ke left he let kiri know that he'd find the girls when he was done dealing with the boys, kiri letting him know that they'd probably be in the same spot when he returned.

D'ella gave the boy one last hug before she went back to her sister to play some more, obviously missing being outside and around the sandy beaches.

(NOT EDITED)