~Embracing~

Third POV-

Right before the boy with his head being held under water went limp the body holding him down was lifted off of him as his mother's arms wrapped around his shoulders to make sure he was alive and okay.

A few feet over the boy's father was holding his older brother back from actually killing his youngest.

Za'ke struggled in his father's arms trying to get to his little brother who was being held by their mother who was looking up at him in fear and anger "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING! How could you do this to your own brother?!" She screeched out.

"He's not my fucking brother!" The older son screamed back before giving up and backing off out of his father's arms.

Za'ke walked backwards not braking eye contact with his 'brother' before walking down the beach towards the darker skinned girls he left an hour ago.

On the way there Za'ke took a few deep breathes not wanting to scare the girls with his anger.

Before he could look back up the azure colored girls one of said girls launched herself into Za'ke's chest wrapping her thin arms around the much taller boy she liked.

Za'ke appreciated the embrace, it was like D'ella was telling him it was alright and she forgave him all through touch.

Za'ke wrapped his large finned arms around D'ella's little frame as her twin sister watched the two embrace in pure joy, loving that they brought each other peace and finding someone that matched their own energy.