~Healing~

Third POV-

Ronal made her way to the sully Mauri her worried son walking quickly behind her, practically stepping on her heels, Tsireya following more calmly behind them while carrying the giant shell full of Ronal's healing tools.

Ronal stopped her pace as she saw the 2 scientist working on the gifted forest child laying before her. Za'ke didn't seem to mind the human and avatars presence as he booked it straight for D'ella.

"I see that I am not needed here." Ronal spoke bitterly.

She went to walk out but Neytiri quickly snatched her finned arm and spoke some encouraging words in her own tone.

"You! Are Tsahik!" The azure mother spoke.

Ronal finally gaining some confidence spoke again. "Remove these things." She said. Ronal hesitantly glanced at her new forest friend for reassurance.

Neytiri getting the hint apple up for her new friend and Tsahik. "Out! You have done nothing!" She said.

The 2 scientists quickly scattered at the menacing woman's orders. Norm, the avatar, carefully pulled out the I.V. In D'ella's arm before leaving the hut to talk to his closest friends about D'ella's condition.

Ronal began quick work on D'ella while Za'ke put her braided head on his lap so he could caress her forehead in a calming manure.

Ronal was still upset for what Za'ke had done to her younger son so she was having Tuktirey help her with her Tsahik duties.

When eclipse finally arrived Neytiri and Kiri where huddled in the corner resting their heads on their knees white Za'ke and Tuk where crouched at D'ella's head waiting for her to awake.

Before they knew it a gasp arose from said girls lips making her youngest sister and boyfriend raise their heads to look at her. Neytiri and Kiri quickly crawl their way over to D'ella, the older woman grabbing her child's hand.

Ronal panted as she slightly fell to the side, she was tired from healing all afternoon and into the night and almost fully into her pregnancy had exhausted her.

D'ella woke up feeling pins and needles while her head felt fuzzy. She didn't know how to express her feelings so she began to weep, hoping her mother would understand and fix it. Ever since she was a baby Neytiri would always make things better for D'ella, especially when she was feeling left out within the clan.

Neytiri grabbed her daughter's hand and began to speak to her softly, leaning over her slightly so D'ella could read her lips.

"Oh D'ella my sweet child." She said as D'ella still cried softly.

"Oh my sweet little girl." She spoke as Za'ke grabbed D'ella's other hand, Kiri taking the spot at her twin sister's head.

Za'ke grabbed D'ella's hand as he watched her mother comfort her, wishing he could be in Neytiri's spot but he understood D'ella needed her mother in this moment.

(NOT EDITED)