Prolouge

Nadia Baylor was fourteen when she arrived at camp Half-blood with Grover. She didn't know what she was but she knew she was special.

She grew up with her sister in Brooklyn. Her sister, Harper was her legal guardian after loosing their mother in a car crash.

Harper was eight years older than her and off at college when it happened. With hearing the news she dropped everything and came back for her.

Harper got them a place to live and they're been there for two years. She worked two jobs to pay rent and she sent Nadia to one of the public schools so she could continue her education.

But one day an incident happened at Harper's work while Nadia was there helped her out around the shop. She felt that something bad was going to happen and tried to tell her sister but Harper ignored it.

Someone or something attacked them.

Harper lost her life and Nadia ran for her life. She had just lost the only person in her life. She only had one place to go and that was to Grover.

She told him everything and he told her that there was a safe place they could go. A camp, where people like her would be safe from the world.

After two days of traveling to the camp they were attacked by something Nadia didn't even think could exist. It looked like something out of a Greek mythology book in the schools library.

It was a person, or something that looked like one. They were stronger, faster. But they managed to get away and got to camp safely.

Grover took her to the office and she met a man. He was half man, half horse. A centaur. They spent the night telling Nadia stories from mythology that turned out to be real.

Chiron told her that Nadia was a half-blood.

Over the next few weeks she spent training and learning about what the camp had to offer. The only problem was that she was unclaimed.

So she stayed in the Hermes cabin.

The first person she met was Luke. Nadia had an off feeling about him, like he wasn't who he seemed to be and Nadia tried her best to ignore all of those feelings.

But it was hard at night when people spoke in her dreams, telling her that he wasn't to be trusted.

____________________________

Authors note:

Hi guys, again and welcome to
another Luke fic.

This is completely different from
'Let The Light In' and 'It Was Always You.'

This is my different ideas of what I
originally wanted to do with Adela's
character.

It starts off slow but picks up.
So stay tuned.