00

After a year of being at camp half-blood, Nadia knew how to do everything. She knew how to sword fight, archery, blacksmith, and many other things.

She kept her distance from Luke.

Almost every night someone would come into her dreams and tell her not to trust him. Every night for a year. The same guy, with the same words.

Nadia thought it was a joke at first but it kept happening and she decided to trust this man and stay away from him.

She made friends with Clarisse and the rest of the kids with the Ares cabin. Luke tried to tell her that it was a bad idea but she rolled her eyes and walked away from him.

Luke got a bad vibe from Nadia.

She was different from anyone that came to camp. She was 'colder' than most the kids. He knew that she was special.

Even though she was unclaimed.

Throughout the next year Nadia didn't even speak to Luke. They ignored each other for the most part. They both didn't like each other.

She kept her friend group small. Nadia would only talk to them and no one else. She talked to Grover but Chiron sent him out into the world.

For another half-blood.

Capture the flag was one of Nadia's favorites at camp. Not at the game itself but to win fights without consequences. For the second year she was with Clarisse. This year it would be different. They were going to win. Nadia needed to win.

She needed to show the blue team that she was stronger. That she earned a place at camp. All Nadia thought about was getting claimed.

If she got claimed people would take her seriously. Not that she cared but she needed to show Luke that she wasn't like anyone else.

During the games she fought head on with Luke. She had Clarisse's sword in hand while they fought. He managed to cut her face and she retailed by striking his elbow.

But in the end, no matter now much blood was shed, Luke managed to overpower her. Nadia knew that he was the best swordsman at camp but she still tried to face him.

They parted their ways and she ran through the woods alone. She didn't run from him, she ran to get the flag. Luke didn't know that she was following him the entire time.

Nadia knew where the flag was and she headed in the direction. After arriving she crouched down in the trees. She took off her helmet because that was the most revealing part.

Three guards.

That was easy enough. She walked around to the other side and attacked from behind. Nadia managed to knock down all of them, even though she was weakened by Luke.

After the three guards were knocked out she walked towards the flag and reached out for it.

Clapping started and she pulled her hand back and looked to the side to see Luke standing there, clapping his hands slowly.

Nadia rolled her eyes and pulled her hand back. "Well done, Nadia. You almost got the flag." He said and she shook her head.

"Round 2?" Was all she said, reaching for her sword and pulled it out, aiming at him. "You're not going to beat us, me. Give up." He said.

"Not a chance." She said. Luke grabbed his sword. "I won't feel bad for hurting you." He said.

"Yeah, me too." She said running to him. She slid on the ground, tripping him as he fell on his knees. Nadia quickly stood up and kicked his back and he fell to the ground.

She stepped on his back and dropped her sword on the ground. "You have a lot of confidence, I'll give you that, Luke. But I see you for what you truly are." Nadia said, keeping her weight on her leg as she crouched down.

"What's that?" Luke asked.

"A snake." She said. Luke reached out and tried to grabbed his sword and she took her leg off of him and kicked him in the face and he flew back.

He was now facing up at her.

She reached in her hilt and grabbed a dagger. "You gonna kill me?" He asked, blood in his mouth. She looked the dagger smiling. "No, I'm not, though I'd enjoy it, I don't think Chiron would." She said looking back at him.

"I just wanted to embarrass you." She said. She whistled and the red team came out of the woods looking between Luke on the ground and Nadia standing above him.

"I wasn't here to get the flag, Luke. I just wanted to beat you. Not at the game but in a fight. I don't care about some stupid game." Nadia admitted.

All of the sudden the sky darkened and everyone looked up to see a skull above her head.

"That's not possible." Luke said.

Nadia looked out at everyone. She looked to see Chiron running in front of the group. He looked from the skull to the girl.

"You have been claimed. Nadia Baylor, forbidden daughter of underworld. Daughter of Hades." Chiron announced. Nadia smiled, looked down and Luke to see him already staring at her.

____________________________

Authors note:

Honestly idk how Hades kids
get claimed so I bullshited it.

But I hope you guys like it.