Chapter 2: Fang Che (Page 1/3).

The summer morning sunlight passes through the gaps between the branches and leaves and through the window, light and shadow blend and shine on the side of the bed.

The dust in the air melted in the light, evaporated, and turned into a series of solid arrows, which fell from the sky and hit Fang Che's face.

Slowly, he felt the heat on his face and slowly woke up.

He opened his eyes, but immediately closed them.

The eyelids can still feel exposed to light.

He let out a sigh of contentment.

Really alive.

When the eyes are closed and open, this is life and past life.

Closing the eyes is the soul's bottomless plunge into darkness at the moment of death, and opening the eyes is the boundless feeling of touching the world at the moment of rebirth.

Being slightly sunburned is the feeling of being alive.

...

Get up, get dressed, clean up and wash your face.

Lay down the paper, grind the ink, polish the pen, and write with the brush.

【Silence is golden】

With the sound of Duang Duang's hammer, a plaque was installed on the wall opposite the office.

Fang Che took a few steps back, looked up, and nodded slightly.

There is also a panel behind the office chair.

[Be careful with your words and actions]

There is a wooden frame standing on the table, and in the wooden frame there are still four words: [Words we cherish like gold]

In the living room.

[Too much talk leads to mistakes]

Fang Che nodded seriously: “From now on, I will always remember to be an unsmiling person and be careful in my words and actions!”

Then he fell silent.

Then he frowned: “Why would I think that?”

"Who were you in my previous life?"

Fang Che tapped his forehead.

It has been three days since I was reborn into this body.

In three days, his memory was straightened and his soul was integrated, but the strangest thing was that he knew that he was a person born again, that he occupied this body, that he knew many things that he had experienced, and that this was after six hundred years.

Everything I experienced in my previous life is clear.

However, I forgot who I was!

Fang Che was incomprehensible.

But surprisingly, he had no objection to being reborn as someone else.

Acceptance was almost immediate.

What else would you not be satisfied with if you could live your life over?

He closed his eyes and looked at the bright sunlight in his eyes, with a trace of confusion on his face. He sighed softly: “Hey, I don’t know what happened to them and the girl.”

Then he was stunned for a moment: Hmm? Girl? Who is that?

...

This body is called Fang Che.