Chapter 10: The Existence of the Spine (Page 1/2).

Thinking of this incident, Sun Yuan sighed.

In the past, every time I saw some old elders sighing and complaining about things like, "The disciple is too talented, and being a master is meaningless."

How could they be more rude?

Just because they were lucky enough to have a talented intern, they don't know what's going on? They go out to show off every day, but they still have the nerve to sigh.

Why don't they die?

But now he truly understood the mood of these people.

Because... Fang Che's level of genius was worse than the genius disciples those old guys boasted about!

What I've learned all my life, the art of fencing, boxing, footwork, kicks...

As long as he wrote it down once, Fang Che could copy it immediately.

After practicing it three times, even by my standards as an old man who has been doing it for decades, I couldn't find any faults.

I even had a vague feeling that my student's understanding was more comprehensive than my own...

Who do you think, you can talk some sense into with this?

The more difficult coordination of mental techniques, footwork, and sword techniques only requires three or five times of practice before he can master them.

Sun Yuan didn't even need to correct him. After Fang Che hit him once, he stood there and thought for a while, then hit him a second time, and was able to finally correct all the minor problems that had occurred.

Sun Yuan felt that being his master was just a decoration.

It's no use at all.

When someone else is a Master, they can grab hold of their students, scold them, and then point out their faults.

But I can't even see his faults; I even have the thought, "Should I learn from my student?"—where is the dignity of a master?

He was taken on as a disciple for four days. In the afternoon of the first day, the Mental Method was taught, and before the evening, Fang Che had already practiced Yuanling Qi based on the Mental Method!

A vortex of energy formed in the Dantian River.

In the evening, I taught fencing and practiced each of the four combinations of the famous fencing skill. Before it was too late, Fang Che was already dancing with a sword.

Even the footwork and body coordination of each set of sword techniques are exactly the same.

He even let himself say before, "I'm famous in the world with this set of sword skills and have won the title of Sword King. Now I'm teaching it to you. Don't ignore it." This kind of statement has become a complete joke.

On the third day, Sun Yuan's life skills were completely destroyed by Fang Che.

Except for the lack of power, the efficiency and other precision are truly impeccable, and there is absolutely no error.

But strength and combat experience do not mean competence.

This requires years of practice and hard work.

Sun Yuan secretly turned to the sect this time and went straight to the Sages' Worshiping Hall.

This is the most secret place of the Yixin Sect.

All the elders here are the type who do not reveal their real identities outside.

Sun Yuan is a member of the third level.

After Sun Yuan entered, he went to find several elders to make sacrifices and apologize.

"I was wrong before. I misunderstood many seniors. I am here to apologize today."

Many people wondered.

Did this man take the wrong medication?

Why did he suddenly apologize? What offended us?

"What is the misunderstanding?"

"I didn't understand the situation before, but now I know that there are indeed geniuses in this world."

Sun Yuan said: "I have seen many elders talking about how talented their disciples are before, which is really uncomfortable. I didn't know this, so I had some complaints in my heart. But recently, I accepted a disciple myself, and I understand that the elders were speaking from the bottom of their hearts."

"???"

"Hey, it's really difficult. What I've learned in my entire life will be emptied in three days. He can learn Qi Whirlpool in one day, and his martial arts moves can be better than mine in one hour."

Sun Yuan sighed sadly: "As a master, I have no sense of accomplishment. Sometimes, I feel like I have to learn from my student... Then I realized how the elders' sadness came from the depths of their hearts..."

As he spoke, he shook his head repeatedly and stood with his hands behind his back, looking sad, speechless, and alone.

The three first-level elders looked at each other: "..."

They felt the fire suddenly rise.

It turns out this guy is here to show off!

For our gifted disciples, it takes five or six days for their movements to reach full level, and even after half a month of learning the techniques, for them to feel unsurpassed.

Now there's someone who can get started in an hour.

Suddenly, the three men were smiling but not smiling at all: "Really? Since you are dissatisfied and upset, it is better to let him be my disciple."

Sun Yuan was stunned for a moment, then laughed heartily and said: "Then I'd better not bother you all..."

"No problem! We'll gladly suffer for you."

"No, no, no..."

"...Hit him!"

Sun Yuan fled.

Flee in despair.

These old men were very careless in their attacks, Sun Yuan was a little weaker, his eye sockets were black after being beaten, and there were several large bumps on his head.

The most serious injury was, of course, the mouth.

The whole thing turned into a pig's mouth.

This is to educate him: Remember, in the future, this is your mouth; don't pretend to be calm.

You will get beaten up if you show off.

As a result, he was trapped when he went to the mission hall to apply for a mission.

"Tsk, is this the enemy who destroyed the family?"

"I think he stole someone's wife and was caught on the spot."

"..."

Sun Yuan went to the inner hall with a dark look on his face to find the leader.

"Boss, it's about this mission."

"The mission is not a problem." The leader's face looked a little strange: "There's no problem with the contribution points. But... you're showing off too much, aren't you?"

Sun Yuan: "I..."

The leader was speechless: "Sun Gongfeng, you have completed your mission and absorbed new blood. This is a good thing. But... According to the rules of the sect, you must first bring the elite disciples who pass the Five Spirits Gu examination. Bring him back to the sect for standardized training, and then he will select a master for him to train under. Yes, you accepted a disciple without saying a word, and you also wanted to benefit from the sect and created reward points out of nothing to give to your disciples for personal gain. This... seems a bit unethical."

"Besides, is your disciple baptized by our teachings?"

Sun Yuan's face blushed: "One moment and another... Moreover, this is really important, isn't it?"

"Who said I wouldn't give you the assignment? But some people have strong opinions!"

The leader closed his eyes and suddenly asked, "Can he really learn a set of sword techniques in one hour?"

Sun Yuan couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed: "Qi Cult Master, to be honest, it only takes half an hour."

"This is a bit unfortunate..." the leader thought, his eyes flashing.

Sun Yuan: "???"

Then he suddenly woke up and shouted: "Boss, you can't pull out the sword."

After some dragging.

The task was approved successfully.

Contribute 100 points.

But then there are conditions.

"You have to get him first."

"Bonus points will be distributed after the baptism."

"It so happened that the three elders had important matters and wanted to go to the southeastern path to check them out. It so happened that our sect also had some unfinished matters there, so our sect leader also wanted to go and check them out..."

Read (30) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz