Chapter 7.5: Irreversible Road (Page 2/2).

It would be unfair to simply let him go.

I have decided that this is my successor!

Fang Che was also a little stunned.

He had originally taken the test half-heartedly; after all, he himself also wanted to know what his current qualifications were.

Naturally, he knew about the Fish Dragon Tower, and this thing had become popular in the entire cultivation circle since it had been successfully refined.

He himself knew that the original body was at most a B-Level Supreme Grade. With the Three Tianmai Zhuguo Fruits and the help of the Infinite Sutra for Marrow Purification, he was directly promoted to legendary qualifications in one fell swoop!

It is several levels higher than the above qualifications I obtained in my previous life.

But Tianmai Zhuguo obviously couldn't have such power. Could the effect of the Infinite Sutra be with Tianmai Zhuguo?

After that, Sun Yuan started various demonstrations in order to recruit disciples.

Hard hand scrub!

Blowing air into steel!

Sledgehammer to the head!

Dao plays Xingyu!

Then various promises: As long as you worship me as your master, I will not bind you; You can also worship other masters in the future, and you are free to move, and I will not force you; You can mostly do some main tasks...

Moreover, we give priority to resources within teaching. My disciple, the wealth of my entire life belongs to you, and I can also find higher preferential policies for you.

However, there are all kinds of benefits and all kinds of deception.

Sun Yuan knew very well that he would never be able to defend such a genius!

As long as your cultivation level improves, you complete some tasks, and you get into the eyes of others, there will definitely be someone powerful who will accept you as a disciple.

With his own strength, it is absolutely impossible to stop him, and as long as he shows a little unwillingness, he will definitely be killed.

When he died, wouldn't others continue to accept apprentices as they wished?

So, first of all, you can't have it all for yourself.

Sun Yuan's request is very simple: I only need to occupy the position of master, and I will give everything for this. When Fang Che grew up, his family would naturally have the most protection!

With this kind of qualification, a person would almost certainly be able to enter the upper levels of Solipsism in the future!

At that time, my status as a 'High-ranking Master' would be enough for me and my descendants to enjoy for the rest of our lives!

finally.

Of course, Fang Che agreed.

Very reluctantly.

"...Okay. Master, please accept..."

"etc!"

Sun Yuan was unwilling: "Your family members should witness this matter, and the apprentice admission ceremony should be big and grand."

Fang Che suddenly became unwilling: "It's my choice, not theirs; why do I need witnesses from the family?"

He knew very well that if the family was a witness, then when Sun Yuan's identity would be revealed in the future, the Fang family would be involved.

If it's just my personal behavior, they still have a way to change it. At most, I would just be involved. This is exactly what the guardianship law provides.

Now it is right to use the reason of "teenage rebellion" to reject him.

The two were at loggerheads.

Later, Sun Yuan took a step back.

After all, geniuses have privileges.

"I just need to take notes in the sect, and that's it."

Sun Yuan had his own plan in mind.

What follows is a happy ending.

"Master, please pay tribute to your disciple, Fang Che."

Fang Che didn't care about this either.

For him, he just needs to get in now, and there will be a way for him in the future.

The person who worships you as his teacher is Fang Che; what does that have to do with us?

Even though I don't know who you are..

But from this moment on, Fang Che knew that he had chosen an extremely difficult path: as a standard secret agent, he was unknown.

He stands alone and does not understand.

Maybe one day in the future, he would inexplicably die at the hands of his own people.

But Fang Che did not regret this choice.

In his previous life, he was an ordinary warrior and passed the examination to join the City Guard. After reaching a certain level of training, he exited the City Guard, obtained quest points, and was gradually promoted to guardian.

He then promoted all the way from Iron Medal Guardian to Silver Medalist, and the last time he was able to upgrade to Gold Medalist, he died.

But along the way, I don't know how many comrades-in-arms and brothers died tragically at the hands of the Orthodox people.

Master, little wife, big brother, little brother... and little sister!

All relatives, as well as thousands of brothers and comrades who fought along the way, died at the hands of the Solipsism.

He also saw the dangers of Solipsism for the entire world.

Village after village is filled with corpses.

Mountain after mountain of bones.

Wolf smoke is in every city!

I remembered the scene when I entered that small town, and it was as quiet as a dead zone.

Carrion birds fly up and down one after another, their piercing screams making people's scalps go numb.

Walking down the street, the empty echo of your steps.

There were piles of corpses, old and young; no one was spared, and the faces of many of the corpses were blank.

They don't understand why they died like this when they were living a peaceful life!

Fang Che deeply hated and abhorred Solipsism.

But now, the Self-Orthodox Sect had grown even more, and it seemed that the Guardians had already fallen into a disadvantage.

Now, with the opportunity to break into Solipsism, Fang Che would never change his mind, even if he was shattered into pieces.

He has memories of his past life and remembers all communication codes, although these codes may have been changed.

He also knows countless secrets.

But he also knows that within the Guardians, even at the top, there are also secret agents of Solipsism.

And with an identity like his, there is no contact, just as you fell from the sky, so he is the best candidate for undercover work.

Because... no matter how much you search, you will never find me in the files!

After that, all I have to do is pass the Self-Orthodox Sect test!

...

Sun Yuan's mouth was filled with joy!

He took on an absolute genius as an apprentice.

He saw the day when he would rise within the sect.

He felt that, as his disciple, he would definitely be able to create glory and would definitely become a high-ranking member of the sect in the future, that was for sure.

At the very least, becoming a high-ranking leader of the Yixin Sect is a matter of control. It's not impossible to be the leader, vice leader, or something like that. At worst, if you have power in the palm of your hand, this is a completely predictable and reliable future.

Until then, I'm Sun Yuan...hahaha.

Thinking about it, I almost laughed out loud.

Heavenly qualifications!

Beyond legend!

Who doesn't envy me? Just ask who else!

Wa hahaha......

So he started picking things up right away.

Read (26) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz