Chapter 5: Where do we not meet in life (Page 1/2).

The Su family is working hard to open the door.

The sound of the giant hammer pounding sounded continuously.

On the other side, more than ninety corpses of the Su family were stacked in a pile.

Some had been chewed to the point of exposing their bones.

Finally…

With many masters working together to bomb.

The thick stone wall at the entrance of the cave finally shattered with a roaring sound.

"He's already here!"

Su Yunhe felt overjoyed.

Twenty-nine people gathered in front of the cave, looking inside with excitement.

At this moment, they completely forgot about the sadness of their loved ones now dead.

King's inheritance!

For a small family in the remote city of Beppu, this is a figure above the clouds!

Any king is a legend in the world and a boy's dream.

This is the hope for the rise of the family!

When they were full of joy and imagination...

Suddenly, from within the broken crater, a gray mist with dust floated up very quickly.

Once it appeared, it covered the entire cave entrance.

Su Yunhe and Su Changsuan were the first to be affected, and they were directly surrounded by the gray mist.

Then the gray mist rose, covering the twenty-eight people at the door!

Gray fog is spreading.

The earth-shattering screams began.

No one is excluded.

Everyone's exposed skin began to rot.

Especially the eyes.

Suddenly, twenty-eight people fell to the ground and rolled violently, screaming miserably, including the head of the family, all the elders, and the masters…

And all direct descendants who have survived to this point.

Toxic fog works quickly. The screams and struggles only ended in a short time.

More than twenty people were lying on the ground, motionless, slowly beginning to rot.

Among them was Su Fei, the first heir of the Su family and Su Yue's big brother.

The eldest son of the Su family was worried when he saw that his younger brother had obtained such important information.

He was afraid that his younger brother would take this opportunity to rise in status and take his place, so this time he begged and shouted that he would follow him to search for the treasure and contribute to the family's rise.

Finally, he rotted and turned into a pile of mud here.

Silent and calm.

Only two people were left alive: Su Yue, who was in charge of guarding the corpse, and another cousin, Su Yun, who was younger than him.

Now, both brothers stood stiffly with confused and frightened faces.

Their eyes were blank as they looked at the corpses scattered around the cave entrance.

Those corpses are rotting

Those are their relatives.

Father, mother, grandfather, aunt, uncle, brother...