Chapter 3: Swords, Spears, Blades, and Halberds (Page 1/2).

Shortly after Su Yue left, another person came.

"Cousin, how are you?"

A gentle voice came from outside the door, with a hint of worry and guilt.

"Enter."

A young man dressed in white opened the door and entered. He had sharp eyebrows and clear eyes, a tall and straight figure, and a warm smile on his face, which was also a little apologetic and cautious.

He was originally supposed to be very handsome, but now he has some marks from being beaten on his face, the corners of his mouth are blue and swollen, the corners of his eyes are black and blue, and there are also signs of being whipped. He was accidentally whipped on his exposed wrists.

It was Fang Che's big cousin who had killed his own cousin with one palm, Fang Qingyun.

It appears that he was severely beaten.

As soon as he saw this 'culprit who caused his ancestor's death', Fang Che made a definition in his mind.

What the hell...he's actually an honest person!

Even if a person with this kind of face is bad, he is not completely bad, he has a typical sincere and honest face, and there is one word in his bones: stupid.

Fang Qingyun and Su Yue who had just left, were two completely opposite people.

Fang Che had already set a definition in his mind: such a person is the heir of the family master, which is more than enough to maintain the family but not enough to develop it.

No wonder he fell into the trap without noticing anything.

The eldest cousin rubbed his hands together naively and asked the other party: Are you okay?

Fang Che rolled his eyes and said: “Thank you; I’m not dead yet.”

He did not intentionally imitate his predecessor in this sentence rather, it was only pronounced.

Having said that, I remembered that it was better to imitate my predecessor's bad temper and not change too much at once, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.

But after I thought about it after I said it, I suddenly felt that this sentence that could choke people to death should be like my predecessor, even more than my predecessor.

I couldn't help but feel astonished.

After hearing these three words, Fang Qingyun felt even more embarrassed, and after remaining silent for a long time, he said in a low voice: “Fang Che, we are a family! I didn’t mean that.”

His voice was sincere, soft but heavy: “Cousin, we are connected by blood, life and death, we share honor and shame, we share misfortunes and blessings!”

“Cousin, I hope you will forgive me for this unintentional mistake.”

Fang Che had an indifferent expression, his smile still on his face: “Yes, so if you catch me, you will beat me to death! As a family, blood is thicker than water, I understand that. The blood just needs to be shaken off and then dissolved in water, perfect!”

This makes communication impossible!

Fang Qingyun's face was distorted.

Why can't I speak human language with this man?

“My aunt asked me to come back to help you make breakthroughs this time. This is also the wish of my grandfather, father, second uncle, fifth uncle, and other elders.”