Chapter 3: Swords, Spears, Blades, and Halberds (Page 2/2).

But this time it can be considered to maintain its previous character, and this will not be the case in the future.

…………

Fang Qingyun returned to the Fang family compound and went straight to his father's office.

"How's Che'er?"

Fang Zhenghang asked his son.

"He seems to be recovering well. He was very angry when he scolded me."

"Why……"

Fang Zhenghang showed a speechless expression: “Is it still like that?”

“It seems his mouth is more poisonous.”

Fang Zhenghang sighed from the bottom of his heart, his long beard trembling, and said: "You can return to the Martial Arts Academy tomorrow. When your aunt returns, I will explain to her."

"Yes."

Fang Qingyun was obviously very angry, but he couldn't help but say: “Dad, if my brother was so ignorant and spoke like that, I would have...”

"What would you do?"

Fang Zhenghang looked sideways at his son and said in a deep voice: “As the heir of the Fang family, do you have such a big heart? You can’t even accommodate a teenage child? What’s wrong with going against you? He’s still young! And because of his own life experience, he’s already suffering from low self-esteem. If you, in place of your cousin, won't let him go, what chance do you have that he will?!"

"Yes! Father said so."

“Besides, it's your aunt's face. If it's not for Fang Che, you should also think about your aunt.”

"Yes, the child knows."

Fang Zhenghang's straight and elegant face showed a trace of heaviness, and he said: “Qingyun, this is your cousin! The child has been raised in our family. How can we, the Fang family, not teach a child well? Moreover, for your aunt's sake, I have to bear it. What's the harm in bearing it?”

Fang Qingyun showed a smile: “The son knows it, so before I left, I left two bottles of qi pills and blood pills. Wuyuan gave me.”

Fang Zhenghang feels a little ill now.

“This…this is Wuyuan Qi and Blood Pill, the most authentic... You, you, it took you so long to save so much, and you gave him two bottles at once?!”

There are indeed qi pills and blood pills on the market, but the most authentic are those found in martial arts schools and sects. Although the sect's pills were more effective, they were specific to their sect's exercises. Those who practice sect exercises and take qi pills and blood pills from other sects, the effect can only be considered average.

Only the Dan of Wuyuan could be taken by warriors all over the world!

The most authentic product with the fewest side effects and the least impurities in the elixir!

They are only used as a reward within the martial arts academy and are never offered to the outside world. This shows how valuable it is.

Fang Qingyun smiled warmly and said: “You said, This is my cousin. Even if it is just to make my aunt happy for a moment, these two bottles of pills are worth it.”

Fang Zhenghang smiled happily, stood up, and patted his son on the shoulder, and just as he was about to say something, he found that his son had broad shoulders and a thick back and was taller than him.