Chapter 8.5: A Huge Task (Page 2/2).

Fang Che also showed his will to make Sun Yuan "extremely pleased."

And the ability to understand!

Drawing conclusions from a single instance is normal.

He often has his own opinions, and his naivety is very close to true insights.

This made Sun Yuan's heart very happy.

In what life did I burn incense to receive such a perfect disciple?

Therefore, Fang Che followed his teacher Sun Yuan to practice during the day and began practicing the Infinite Sutra at night, and the progress in his cultivation was astonishing.

According to Sun Yuan, it is indescribable, like traveling a thousand miles in one day.

The qualifications are really great!

Three days later, he was already a level five warrior!

There were still twenty days left before the Martial Arts Academy entrance exam.

Sun Yuan now uses Zhen Yuan to stimulate his disciple's blood every day.

He has already become ruthless: he must let his apprentice win the honor of being the number one genius among the new students of the Martial Arts Academy in one fell swoop!

"Let the guardians use their martial arts resources to train the disciples of the Yixin Sect!"

Sun Yuan had already reported this matter.

This speech made the top leaders of the Yixin Sect feel that this was a really good idea.

This makes them happy just thinking about it.

They were very supportive.

They sent a message to Sun Yuan: We will allow our people at the Martial Arts Academy to cooperate at that time. Make sure you get this done!

Naturally, this requires the approval of the commander, but this is just a secondary matter, and the problem should not be serious. As long as Sun Yuan returned to meet the leader and explain the situation, the matter would be resolved.

Sun Yuan was very excited.

Fang Che was naturally more excited.

I have sacrificed a lot for the battle between good and evil, so I should enjoy some resources.

Moreover, I will have also consumed a lot of Yixin Sect's resources, which is more beneficial for killing two birds with one stone.

Sun Yuan accepted a disciple and also did something big like "poaching guardians, training new members of the Yixin Sect, and disgusting the guardians," so he was naturally in a good mood.

Fang Che watched with cold eyes and made an accurate guess.

So he immediately brought up the old matter again and said: "Master, last time you said that the Blood Burning Technique requires contribution and meritorious service, How can contributions be made? How can meritorious service be achieved?"

Sun Yuan was in a happy mood and explained in detail without thinking: "This requires a quest from the sect. Only when you complete it can you obtain merit, and it must be based on merit..."

Fang Che's eyes immediately lit up: "So if I enter the martial arts academy and become number one, wouldn't that be a huge task?"

Sun Yuan opened his eyes and looked confused: "???"

Isn't that what you should do? How did this become a huge task?

Fang Che said earnestly and seriously: "Master, you see, the Yixinshen Sect and Guardian Wuyuan... this disciple, I am charging into the enemy, but also I am taking a big risk!"

Sun Yuan twirled his beard; his face was like stagnant water, but he felt in his heart: This makes sense.

Isn't this just secret agent training?

He has been a secret agent since he was a child, and he has no flaws at all! And this risk... is actually not small.

Fang Che beat the snake and followed the stick: "Master, you see, this is a serious thing, the difficulty is very high, I am competing with all the geniuses in the entire Southeastern Road for first place, this is not important? Without giving away a huge amount of contribution points, this... Can't you understand that?"

Sun Yuan couldn't help but nod.

Although he knew that this kid's true purpose was to accumulate contribution points and exchange them for the Blood Burning Technique. But these words are not unreasonable!

Moreover, this is his only disciple!

If not him, who will benefit?

"I will report this matter."

"Thank you, Master." Fang Che quickly added: "When the disciple obtains the Blood Burning Technique, wouldn't it be more certain to save his life? In the future, under the training of the master, he will work as an official and part-time, honoring the master."

Sun Yuan was very relieved.

If an adult had said this, Sun Yuan would have suspected ulterior motives, but a seventeen-year-old child and his new disciple.

With a possibility that has been on his mind for a long time...

Sun Yuan suddenly felt at ease. He muttered: "My disciple, I will fight for this matter immediately."

Fang Che made a face of excitement without a trace; his eyes were bright, and he said: "Master, you should show your face this time!"

Show your face! ?

Sun Yuan was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled meaningfully.

Well, I haven't shown my face in many years! This time in the sect, people will be impressed!

I'll do it.

Sun Yuan immediately took action.

...

Bibo City is stable on the surface, but there is a secret undercurrent.

There is no other reason.

News had come out that something had happened to the Su Family, one of the five ninth-level families in Beppu City.

............

Read (28) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz