Chapter 13: Clear Thoughts.

The crowd immediately perked up and listened attentively.

"The first thing is to sell off two-thirds of the Su family's influence and reclaim it as wealth for the Guardian Hall, letting the four families divide the remaining one-third of the influence. However, there will be assessments, and if they fail to meet the standards, the influence will be stripped and reclaimed."

"The second thing is to screen the assets and hand them over to Fang Che. This is to go along with the One Heart Sect's scheme this time, to see what they are planning, and then try to get some clues from Fang Che."

"The third thing is to give secret missions to talents in various places. Under no circumstances should Fang Che be allowed to take first place. We must not let our comrades at the Garrison Martial Arts Institute be embarrassed."

"The fourth thing is to search intensively for the whereabouts of the people from the One Heart Sect. Besides Fang Che's master, the other individuals, once found, are to be killed without mercy!"

Immediately, someone asked: "Why should Fang Che's master be excluded?"

"Idiot! If these master and disciple are scared to death if one of them is moved, so how can we lure the big fish? They are out in the open, do we still need to remove them?!"

Chen Ruhai scolded without courtesy.

Everyone immediately understood.

They couldn't help but admire him.

Despite Lord Chen's rough appearance, his disregard for trivial matters, and his feet smelling like sewers, he really had the ability.

It's shocking how clear his thinking is.

On the other side, the middle-aged man presiding over the meeting looked troubled, as if he owed someone a debt that could never be repaid.

He waved his hand and, with a voice filled with the sorrow of being utterly defeated, said softly: "The Lord has ordered it, so let's do it this way. Everyone, you may all disperse."

As soon as he spoke, Chen Ruhai immediately took his foot down, put on his boots with a constipated look on his face, and rolled his eyes, saying: "Fantian Tiao, can you not speak in such a dead-and-buried tone?"

"It's a habit; I don't want to either." Fantian Tiao sighed with sorrow, the wrinkles on his face deepening.

As soon as the two started talking, everyone else immediately slipped away with a swish.

The way these two talk when they're together gives people the feeling of being in two different worlds at the same time, a sense of disconnection that is simply maddening.

And to make matters worse, one of them is the lord of the palace, and the other is the vice lord of the palace.

They were transferred from different places and ended up together.

They became this incompatible pair.

They can't stand each other!

They find each other annoying.

"You're not leaving, do you have something to say?"

Chen Ruhai rolled his eyes.

"Fang Che must have someone by his side. I will apply to the Dark Hall to send someone to lurk!"

Fantian Tiao said word by word.

Listening to this voice, which sounded as if it had been broken, and looking at this face, which seemed to have never smoothed out its wrinkles since birth, Chen Ruhai inexplicably felt uncomfortable. He waved his hand and said, with his face turned away: "Then you can arrange it yourself."

"I can arrange it," Fantian Tiao replied.

Fantian Tiao hissed, "If there is any discovery, he will be immediately executed. By then, your fishing plan will also be ruined."

"It will be ruined, you decide."

Chen Ruhai left with a whoosh.

From behind came Fantian Tiao's cold, hoarse, and completely broken voice, choked with emotion: "Next time you take off your shoes at the meeting, I'll talk to you all night long!"

Bang!

Chen Ruhai disappeared.

Back in the study room, he immediately wrote a report: "I accept being transferred here, but I request that Fantian Tiao be transferred out immediately!"

Fantian Tiao frowned and pondered for a long time in the main hall before finally walking out with a frown, step by step.

Then a message was sent to the Dark Hall.

"There is a simple task here, and those key talents who are being heavily trained can be sent here to carry it out as a form of training."

...

Fang Che received the message from the Guardian Hall agreeing to "take care of" the matter for him, and he nodded silently, unsurprised.

With such a big commotion and such a strange development, if the Guardian Hall still didn't know about his connection with the One Heart Sect and didn't strengthen their guard against him, it would be like those people all had the brains of pigs.

Because there was an obvious link between them.

"It would be even better if they could insert someone by my side."

Fang Che thought silently in his heart.

Because with his current strength, he couldn't make any rash moves.

Too weak, completely lacking the ability to conceal oneself. Once discovered, it will surely end in failure.

Since he chose to do this, Fang Che hadn't really cared about life and death, but it would be a pity to die now.

Sun Yuan was somewhat worried.

"Che'er, this matter... is likely to attract trouble. Now it seems that Guardian Hall's quick agreement clearly indicates they have their eye on you. It's a bit of a misstep."

Fang Che said firmly: "So what if they're watching? As a brother, I can't ignore it. I must help Su Yue protect his property no matter what."

"Ah... I don't know if you're really foolish or just pretending to be foolish."

Sun Yuan sighed weakly.

"But after this matter, you need to be prepared to start receiving the teachings."

Fang Che nodded.

This matter was completely within his expectations.

Since he came out, whether it was the One Heart Sect or the people from the Guardian Hall, as long as they weren't stupid, they would all have a brainstorming session.

And he could more or less deduce what they were guessing and thinking. So he was absolutely confident that things would go according to his ideal situation.

The biggest drawback is... that his identity, in the eyes of certain individuals, is equivalent to being 'partially exposed.'

But even this bit of exposure is what Fang Che wants.

The Su family's wealth cannot be taken by the One Heart Sect. So as long as he steps out, they will find a way. And their method will inevitably be to annihilate the entire Su family.

Families like the Su family, who join the One Heart Sect and become traitors to the continent, were never going to be spared from Fang Che.

"I'll design to kill you, kill all the elites of your family, swallow your wealth, use your fame, wipe out your whole family, and personally destroy the power your family joined!"

Su Yue, do you regret using a plot against a child?

"Is your heart at peace with this?"

Fang Che asked himself.

A barely perceptible obsession quietly dispersed.

...

After Guardian Hall investigated the Su family's assets, they began to dispose of them publicly.

Fang Jia's Fang Zhenghang personally took action and, at a high price, acquired a street that originally belonged to the Su family, which happened to be adjacent to the Fang family's influence. They also acquired two teahouses, two grain stores, a pawnshop, a casino, and a brothel.

"Feel free to bid; your nephew said the money can be refunded."

Fang Zhenghang remembered a sentence his sister, Fang Qianyi, told him before he left, and he felt confident.

With this sentence as a backing, no matter how much others bid, Fang Zhenghang had the courage to surpass them in the deal they had long desired.

"Fang Zhenghang! Does your Fang family have so much money?"

Wei Junping, the head of the Wei family, stood up calmly and shouted in public.

"Our Fang family has accumulated over generations..." Fang Zhenghang's words were cut off by the simultaneous 'tui' from the heads of the other three families.

Read (33) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz