Chapter 10.5: The Existence of the Spine (Page 2/2).

Your important and unfinished business is my student, right?

Sun Yuan repeatedly promised in his mouth and cursed in his heart.

But there is no way.

At least I got the assignment, so I ran back in desperation.

Just when his student was saying nonsense words to distance himself from himself...

This taste is really complex.

that night.

Fang Qianyi cooked herself and made a table of delicious dishes, and the two had a delicious meal. Her son has learned martial arts and met a famous master.

Although Fang Qianyi felt that her son had changed a little, she had always been carefree and did not feel anything unusual.

"It's normal for my son to have some thoughts and changes as he gets older."

This is how Fang Qianyi interpreted it.

Fang Che was an orphan in his previous life, and in this life he has lost the memory of his past life, is very satisfied with the warmth of his current family, and feels indescribable enjoyment of Fang Qianyi's motherly love.

Coupled with the hidden influence left by his predecessor, Fang Che had fully accepted the identity of "Fang Qianyi's son".

It was an enjoyable meal.

At the end of the meal, when dessert was served, Fang Che simply turned three Tianmai Zhuguo fruits into juice and asked Fang Qianyi to drink it.

"This is a fruit given by my master. He said to be good for farming."

Fang Che explained it understatement and ended the matter.

Fang Che already knew that this fruit had a miraculous effect on improving his qualifications. However, if combined with the Infinite Sutra, this miraculous effect could reach a peak that no one could even dream of.

But now the Infinite Sutra is far from reaching the stage where I can help others move forward.

Not to mention that Fang Qianyi is already a martial arts master; it is simply impossible for a little bit of Fang Che's true Qi to affect Fang Qianyi's performance.

He could only let her absorb it herself.

Fang Qianyi had a bright and cheerful temperament, and when she heard that it was a gift from her son's master, she ate it without thinking.

By the way, she also had a glass of wine.

"Son, now that you have made your breakthrough, you will soon prepare for the martial arts academy exam. What do you think of Mr. Liu at our door?"

Fang Qianyi asked, intentionally or unintentionally.

Mr. Liu is the person who was working as Su Yue's informant.

It could be said that he was the ghost of the Fang family.

Naturally, Fang Qianyi and the other Fang family members knew the fact that Su Yue of the Su family was close to Fang Che and had influenced him; But the deeper reason was that Fang Che and Su Yue met when they were in school, and the Fang family also knew that he would not affect the school.

After all, children are really out of their control and so parents have no way to interfere when their children make friends among their classmates.

Maintaining this, Mr. Liu, is also a matter of course.

Now, when Fang Che saw that he had understood something, Fang Qianyi naturally wanted to test it.

"Mr. Liu is a very nice person, but it's a pity."

Fang Che sighed and said, "I don't know why you offended Master Liu that day, but Master Liu actually broke his lumbar spine. He will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. It's really unfortunate."

He said this and shook his head regretfully.

Fang Qianyi's eyes widened: "???"

What? What do you mean?

This matter was naturally instigated by Fang Che, but even Sun Yuan was still confused until now. Moreover, Fang Qianyi heard about this for the first time.

"This this......"

"Mom, don't worry. My uncle knows about this. I wanted to give some money to Mr. Liu, but Mr. Liu refused. Mr. Liu is a strong man. He will survive. He will live well."

Fang Che raised his head slightly, a little surprised, and said: "Eat vegetables, mom; why are you so surprised?"

Fang Qianyi coughed and felt that her throat was a little dry: "How much did you give?"

"One or two."

"cough......"

Fang Qianyi nodded: "That's too much."

"It's too much, but it's a shame he refused."

"Do you have some backbone!"

"actually!"

Read (32) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz