~Chapter 2~

No one's Pov

Later that day Vox called a meeting between the rest of the Vee's to discuss Alastor and Charlotte Morningstar's hotel

Y/n POV

I hate going to these meetings, their unimportant and stupid. I walk in to the blue shark themed meeting room that was quite beautifully designed and sit down next to velvette. I put my headphones on and listen to some music on fall blast instead of listening to what this TV fucker has to say. Kitty hands out drinks of red wine infused with bielza juice which I gladly take a sip of.

No ones POV

"We have a problem" Vox starts by saying
"Alastor is getting close to little Princess Morningstar, so our main concern is that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's daughter and that smiling freak" he says while hitting the table in annoyance. "Well how exactly are we surprised to stop it?" Velvette says matter of factly "put something inside them, that's how I get the bitches to behave" Valentino then says. "Well maybe someone in the inside isn't such a bad idea" Vox says adding on to val's so called 'idea'. "Do you think angel would?" Vox asks. "That lankey bitch won't even return my calls" Val annoyedly says. "We need someone who little miss bleeding heart would take in" Vox says "someone pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us" Velvette says. "Do you have any ideas Vegas?" Vox asks y/n. "Vegas?" "Y/N??"

Y/n POV

It was weird hearing my real name being shouted by Vox, but I probably didn't hear him the first two times he asked me. "Oh yeah? Sorry my music was to loud" I apologise. "Were you listening at ALL?" Vox says while his screen glitches. "....no"I say being prepared for him to shout at me. "FOR FUCK SAKE VEGAS TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY"Vox says practically screaming in my face. "Sorry, sorry" I say acting apologetic even though I'm not. "Do you have any idea on how we can spy on That smiling prick and little Miss Morningstar's hotel?" He says in annoyance. "No? I ain't doing that shit" I say "Charlie's hotel is a good idea, plus I have nothing against Alastor so why would I want to spy on him?!" I say while standing up from my seat to face Vox who is also standing. "Don't agrue with me vegas, we are a team and we have to stay together, if you had a vendetta against someone I'd help you" hey says raising his voice again "yeah but the thing is I don't mind Alastor, he's actually quite nice." I say. shit I did not mean to say that. "How would you know you've never met him?" Vox says curiously "I-I have actually" might as well get the truth out now. "When?" He asks "this morning..." I answer knowing the inevitable. "Ŵħąť?" He says facing me and his voice glitching. "I may have played a game with him at the casino today and-" I say trailing off on the story. "Get out." He says in a monotone voice. "W-what?" I say my voice shaky. "I şãiď ğëț ťħę fųçk OUT" he shouts his voice glitching. Velvette and Val looking at each other and staying silent. Can't believe these fake ass bitches. "Please Vox, what was I supposed to do? Say no to him?" I ask while beeds of tears start welling in my eyes. "YES, that's EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO!" he says shouting at me even more. "Well UNLIKE YOU I'm actually a DECENT FUCKING PERSON!" I say in retaliation. "Being down here says other wise!" He snickers. "FUCK YOU VOX!" I say while walking to the door. "NO, FUCK YOU VEGAS!" he shouts "that's not my fucking name" I say, it was getting old anyway. I open the door "FAKE ASS BITCHES!!" then I walk out.

TIME SKIP

It's been 2 weeks since i was kicked out of the Vee's. Pretty much all of pentagram city knows by now. I quickly moved back into my old house from before I joined the Vee's. In which everything else I own, this house has the same aesthetic and 3 floors. Honestly speaking, working with the rest of the Vee's was tiring, since I was the one pulling most of the weight.

I was interviewed live on tv 3 days after I was kicked out, to which I addressed the rumours and many other questions that were asked. I've gotten lots of support from many other overlords. Such as my now good friend Rosie, and Carmilla Carmine. I thought I would've heard something from Alastor, since he was the main reason I was kicked out, but I guess not.

I was in my office in the Joker when Veneer burst through the door with a blond, big eyed woman behind him. "Vegas, this is Charlotte Morningstar, she is here to see you" he said acting like I didn't already know who she was. She walked in with a wide grin on her face "Miss Morningstar, a pleasure to be meeting you after all this time, certainly long over due" I say trying to be as polite as possible in front of the king of hells daughter herself. "I agree! Call me Charlie" she said while sitting down and veneer leaving "well Charlie, what brings you to the Joker?" I asked in anticipation. "I saw on your recent interview that somebody asked you about my hotel, which you said was a good idea, which of course I appreciate since most people don't give a rats ass when I tell them about it" she says "so I guess I'm here to ask.. if your willing to help? We need more recognisable people so others with take us seriously, and I know your very respected so-" she went on saying before I stopped her. "Yes, I'll help" I say while she looked at me wide eyed and mouth ajar like she'd seen a ghost. "Really?!" She asks enthusiastically. "Of course, I think your idea is really well thought out, I can't stand these exterminators coming down every year to slaughter our people." I say. "But if I do join, what will I actually be doing? Since I'll still have to be running this place." I ask. "I was hoping you were going to ask! So, you'd  most likely be working along side Alastor, I'm sure you have met before, he manages most of the technical things, if you want to, you could help by funding the place? For renovations and things along those lines. You'll also get a free room, but you don't have to sleep their, you can just go their on a break if you want. You'd be paid of course," she says while rambling on. "Sounds good, when should I come in?" I ask. "Well you can come in for a show round tomorrow with Alastor, and I'll show you your room and other places in the hotel. "Sounds great!, I look forward to be working with you, Charlie." I say while shaking her hand. "And I'll be looking no forward to working with you Vegas," she says. "Please, call me Y/n" I say. "Well, y/n, it was nice meeting you!" She says walking out the door. "Likewise, Charlie."