~chapter 3~

"Fuck my head hurts" i say while reaching for some paracetamol by my bed side table. The same night I talked to Charlie, I was drinking and now I have this shitty ass hungover. I put some pills on my bed side table knowing I'll be needing them in the morning.

Today I shall be going to the Hazbin hotel, for a show round before I start working there. As I said before. Miss Charlotte has a good idea but what I have heard she hasn't actually redeemed any souls yet, which makes me worry that I'm throwing my money into something that isn't going to work, but i have high hopes. I get out my queen sized bed and walk into my en-suite bathroom and stare at my reflection. My demon form looks much like my human form. With the same body proportions and face shape, but I've always had a problem with the way I look, but I don't like to show it. I grab my tooth brush and lazily start brushing my teeth, trying to get the remaining smell of alcohol of my breath. Unlike many souls in hell, I actually am hygienic so after I brush my teeth I have a shower.

The hot water that runs down my back smooths all my muscles and almost erases the pain l'm in while the pills kick in. I walk out the shower, plan my outfit, dry and do up my hair, put some light makeup on and out the door I go.

One perk of hell, I can have a longer lye in since using my ability, can teleport almost anywhere. This is how I got to the hotel so quickly, at the time me and Charlie agreed on.

Charlie pov:

"Everyone, Vegas will be here any minute now so can we please all get ready!!" I say trying not to panic. "Charlie, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean having 2 overlords in the building?, ain't that a little scary to you?" Vaggie asks. "Well, they both offered to help us, we need all the help we can get!" I say vouching for y/n. "For once I do agree with her my dear, I think my power is alone enough for this hotel" Alastor says to me. "No offence alastor, but unlike you who is solely her for 'the entertainment' y/n actually wants to help!" I say. "Very well Charli-"

Y/n pov

I open the door to lots of decor around the hotel with my name on it, a big banner spread with the words 'welcome vegas!' To which I thought was nice. I recognised a few faces, Charlie (of course) Alastor, and Angeldust which I had met through Valentino. Charlie turns around and walks over to me, "Vegas!" She says while hugging me, "welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" She says. "She pulls my arm and drags me to presumable introduce me to everyone there. "This is Alastor, who I think you've met" she says. "Good to be seeing you again y/n" he says. "Likewise". Charlie drags me over to a woman with grey hair and a large cross over one of her eyes. "This is my partner Vaggie" Charlie says "nice to meet you" I say while shaking her hand. "Hi! I'm nifty" the small bug looking woman says mid way chasing a bug around. I take it she is the cleaner. "This is ange-" Charlie says while I accidentally cut her off "angel!!" I say excitedly as I previously knew who he was. I walk over to him and hug him. "Good to see you y/n" he says with a smile on his face. "You two know each other?" Charlie asks me. "Yeah, met him through Val" I say while look at angel. "You got guts to move out" I says while laughing "he was hella pissed off" I laugh. "This is husk" Charlie says as some cogs in my brain start to turn as I realised who this guy was. "Husk! where you've been dude? People miss you at the joker." I say. He used to gamble at my casino many years ago before disappearing. "I've been around, just got busier shit it do" he says trying to hide the fact he made a deal with Alastor. "I'm sure you do" I say while talking back over to Charlie. "Last but no means least, this is sir penstious!" Charlie says. "Nice to meet you as well" I say.

As the tour went on I realise how much this place needed my help. No wonder Charlie asked me. I thought Alastor would have at least done a good job, but so far it is quite mediocre. This place clearly needs some of my power. We then swiftly finished the tour and Charlie walks over to me. "So, what do you think?" Charlie asks. "I...think it looks ok... but it definitely needs some help,.. Which I'm more than happy to do!"I say "well I'm my opinion I thinks it's wonderful, since I am the one who designed it!" Alastor says almost like he's trying to pick a fight. "Definitely needs some tlc though." I say slyly. "What did you say?" He said a little triggered. This is fucking hilarious. "I said it needs some help" I laugh a little. "Well y/n I think the renovations I've done here are quite good, you haven't seen what it was like before I got here" Alastor says in a quite angry tone. "Well, somebody who's been gone for 7 years can't exactly know what 'quite good' is, I presume you haven't seen good architecture in your time gone!" I retaliate. "How would you know where I've been?I'll have you know I was in a very nice establishment" he says raising his voice a little. "I can understand why Vox hated you so much, it's not like anyone missed you!" I say which I think stroke a nerve. His pupils turned into dials once again, but this time it made me fear a little.